chapter 1? idk

Abbacchio was sitting in the living room, drinking his wine and listening to music. Until Bruno came in and yelled at him.

"Abbacchio get your ass off of the couch and stop drinking that cheap wine of yours." Bruno yelled as he snatched the wine bottle away from Abbacchio. Abbacchio couldn't hear a word because he was blasting cringy music from the 70's on his retarded headphones. Abbacchio immediately took them off.

"I'm sorry Abbacchio, but you have to go outside. You can't just sit here all day getting drunk." Bruno yelled as he pointed at the door. Abbacchio sighed and looked at Bruno's serious expression. He knew that he couldn't disobey his capo's orders, so he got up and left.

    Abbacchio didn't have a specific location in mind, as he wandered around the town. He lookwd for a place to spend time in until he could go back home. Abbacchio kept walking until he noticed a familiar flashy yellow arch, two arcs, in the shape of an M. Abbacchio's eyes widened as he noticed the sign. He kept staring until he was disturbed by a man wearing red eyeglasses and had curls like that devil fruit from one piece. It's been long since Abbacchio last read the manga. The guy had bumped into him and started yelling at him, so Abbacchio just ignored him and went into the McDonald's.

    Abbacchio entered the restaurant. He wasn't really hungry since he had already drunk lots of wine earlier. He scanned the menu, looking for something good to at least get the toxic taste of alcohol off his tongue. His eyes finally reached a specific item on the menu, one he hadn't seen before. The Grimace Shake.

That's a weird name...
He thought.

   Abbacchio's focus was interrupted by a voice, probably talking to him. "Hello, what would you like to order?" Asked the voice. Abbacchio stuttered and thought. "Uh- I, I'll have the Grimace Shake." He spat. He didn't really have much time to think, and that shit was cheap anyway, so he bought it. He paid for it, and went to go pick it up.

    As he went to where the food was served, he saw a man with green hair and multiple purple stripes all over his face. At first he was stunned, but he forgot about it a bit after.

"Here's your milkshake Sir." The man offered with a wide smile. Abbacchio was confused at the maniacal expression of this man, but he just shook it off. He took the milkshake from him and left, ignoring the string of kind expressions coming from the worker. He left the McDonald's to go drink the milkshake somewhere.

   Abbacchio finally found a perfect spot to drink the milkshake peacefully. A rusty bench at the park. It wasn't very 'perfect', but it did the job. He sat down and took a small sip from the plastic straw, shivering at the frigid state of the liquid. Abbacchio stopped sipping, taking in a bit of the aftertaste. Although it was a bit tasty, Abbacchio didn't like it. "I mean, it's alright." He stated as he took another glance at the fun writing on the cup, with printed confetti on it.  He chuckled, and threw it in the trash. "Absolute shit. Can't believe people still make this nonsense." The male smirked as he walked out of the park.

Little did he know, a specific mascot was watching him this whole time.

    It was getting late, and Abbacchio was on his way back home after whatever happened earlier. The Italian walked down a street, turning left to a suspicious alley. It was a shortcut that he wouldn't usually take, but Abbacchio was tired, and didn't want to walk for long. As he stepped closer to the alley, he heard shuffles from a nearby pile of boxes. The man froze in his place, thinking about all the possibilities of what that noise could be. However, he shook it off as he convinced himself that it was probably an animal, a rat or something. He continued walking, trying to ignore the more sounds that were coming from this pile. Abbacchio tried his best to ignore it, but it wasn't helping. He grew anxious as he kept stepping towards the pile, completely unaware of the moving figure behind him. As he looked at the boxes, he noticed a few roaches mating. "Ew." He stated, and proceded to leave. Well, try to leave.

    Before he could even walk away, a large, fuzzy hand covered his mouth. Abbacchio squirmed and struggled at the strong impact, along with the fact that his airways were now blocked. He tried his best to break free, but the strong arms held him back. Eventually, he passed out.

    The figure chuckled whimsically as he dragged the former cop across the alley floors, taking him to a remote, unknown place. The figure threw Abbacchio onto the pile of strangers and pale lavender liquid, giggling and laughing as he stared at the heap of unconscious clients who just wanted to enjoy their milkshake. He locked the door, and left the area. Leaving Abbacchio, and the others, behind.

But the figure would come back of course... Just after hunting down more people for his special pile of minions...

    _________________________

Alright yall, thanks for reading this crack fic (its was 11:00 p.m when I wrote this)

I actually tried the grimace shake, and it wasn't that bad. (God save me for what will happen next)

bye!
-Dojyan.