notes

welcome to my own 'marvel' fic: "the phoenix." thank you so much for deciding to read this, and i sincerely hope you enjoy💜

|| in which a girl is kidnapped by HYDRA at a young age and is given an unfamiliar power to become a soldier.

after years of refusal, the HYDRA base she is held at is invaded, allowing her to escape and find that the world is nowhere near the same anymore... ||

a few notes before this book begins :)

1. I will be doing minor edits while the book is in progress, but will do full editing when I finish the book.

2. this will mainly be following the storyline of the movies, but some things involving the characters will be changed due to my oc's (raena's) presence.

3. the main oc (raena) goes by she/her pronouns. if any of the characters are referred to as they/them, i will clarify just so the pronouns don't confuse anyone.

4. this book is going to be mostly lemon-free. i am a minor and i do not feel comfortable writing the characters in a compromising / sexual state. it MAY be implied that things involving this may have occurred, but i am genuinely not sure yet about this.

5. trigger warnings will be addressed at the beginning of chapters and the beginning of arcs. the list of trigger warnings consist of; violence, swearing, mentions of blood, kidnapping, anxiety / panic attacks, manipulation, (MAJOR) death, killing sprees, human experimentation, and potential nsfw content (non-sexual with the minors).

6. i genuinely appreciate constructive criticism / feedback, whether positive or negative. just be kind when giving feedback / criticism, and do not tell me what to do with the plot / storyline.

7. all art in this book has been commissioned by artists and credit will be given for each artist. (unless i post uncolored doodles / sketches, those would be mine).

8. more notes may be added as i think of them.

THIS BOOK MAY FEATURE LGBTQIA+ CHARACTERS.

I DO NOT ALLOW ANY FORM OF HATE, SUCH AS MISOGYNY, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, RACISM, ETC. IF YOU COMMENT ANYTHING HATEFUL LIKE THESE, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

!!ARTISTS CREDITS!!
CHARACTER REFERENCES — IamLevil on Twitter

I RECOMMEND READING THIS BOOK WITH DARK MODE ON + VERDANA FONT; I WROTE THIS WITH THOSE TWO THINGS IN MIND.