Chapter 1

I just couldn't help myself. There she was, sitting on the edge of my bed, lips in full pout, as if she was just begging me to take her right then and there. Her knees were pulled together, but feet spread apart and for some reason, it was an unbearably sexual position. It was my first time, you know, with a girl.

 Boys were fun but they came and went, and when they did come, they were never allowed to stay for long, not if my parents had anything to do about it. They were strict, luckily not religious, but strict. There had only ever been a few rushed moments of intimacy between myself and any male companion. But girls, well, my parents encouraged me to be as socially active as school allowed, as long as they approved of course. They strongly believed that the extent of their strict rules would take its toll on my personality and later in life, my actions. Because of this, there were a few allowances in their uptight parenting style. Drinking was one of them, seeing as it was under their supervision and within the confines of my house. No enforced dress code, which was rather odd for parents that held me to such a strict caliber as they did. Not that I often found myself relishing the idea of prancing around the halls of my public school in a mini-skirt and thigh highs, but if I did, boy was I in the clear. Which led to the last exception to the thousand of other unbendable standards I had to live with. I was allowed to go wherever, whenever I wanted, as long as it was with an extremely responsible  and well known friend. There was nearly a rigorous screening process every time I attempted to socialize with someone. Only after months upon months of drawn out questions, accusations, and 'tests' my parents would impose on these girls, would I then be allowed the freedom to spend my free time with them. And sitting here, in my room, with her ink colored hair falling around her shoulders in perfect waves, waiting for me to make the first move, was their prized jewel, Audra. They had accepted her much faster than any other person I had ever introduced them to. Whether it was her high social standing in the community, honor student, frequent volunteer of the local shelters, a stunning lineage of wealthy family members (especially her mom who was the mayor of our city), or simply the alluring look she would give absolutely anyone her met her hazel eyes, my parents were all but smitten. In their opinion, she was the pedigree friend; honestly, they were proud that their daughter of all people had managed to secure such a wonderful young lady as a friend.

  Little did they know, that our first meeting was in the back of a clothing store. A clerk was rushing and mistook the dressing room she was unlocking for me as empty. Quickly she had unlocked it and jogged away to deal with the customers lining up at the checkout. As the door swung upon there was a sharp gasp and there she was. My eyes went wide and I felt my face begin to brighten. I tried to look away, I did. But in all reality, they just ended up running lazily up and down every perfect inch of pale skin that was wrapped around the most amazing curves. Thanks to the mirror and  the severe lack of clothing, I could see every one of them in exquisite detail. I had never really found another girl attractive before, but I knew that I had just stumbled upon perfection. That ideal was reinforced when I realized she was making no move to cover herself. When my eyes found hers again, I found they were doing the same thing mine were mere moments ago. We stood there for a few more breaths when she gave me a small smirk. As she moved to shut the door, the only sound she made was a "Hmm." She sounded rather amused to me and I found it unbelievably appealing. The way she had just handled that situation, well, it was impressive.  I couldn't move, I just stood there staring at the door, that awful, sinful door that was blocking my view of what must've been the very definition of beautiful. It must've been 2 whole minutes, that's 120 entire seconds that I spent staring at the spot where she has stood, until finally, the door swung open, and she still had the sexy smirk on those lips. Those lips might as well have been begging me to kiss them, pleading with every ounce of want and desire she had in that body. She raised an eyebrow and acted surprised I was still there, but due to the smirk, we both knew she wasn't. "Storm. Audra Storm." And with that, she was walking away from me. From that moment on, it was my goal, nay, my duty to see that girl void of clothing once again.