18: Deadpool VS Deathstroke

Childe: How long do we have to wait for him?

Mercury: More than 3 hours have passed!

Yang: Why didn't he refuse him?

Weiss: I agree with Yang. Why would he save those who had betrayed him and treated him like trash?!

T.O.A.A: He didn't do it for them. He did it for the sake of his friends and uncle.

Ozpin: Have they stayed with him?

T.O.A.A: They were the few people who trusted him when everyone turned their backs on him.

Monty: In addition, he has to deal with these "powerful heroes".

Ruby: Why do they have to be such jerks? — She was pouting, which made her more cute.

Qrow: Let this be an important lesson to you: Not all heroes are noble.

Kaeya: People in this New York are just the real idiots.

Cinder: In particular, those "heroes", especially that archer, the tin can, Hitler, the exhibitionist, the chewing gum, and the ant.

Mercury: Don't forget the mustachioed reporter and the director of SHIELD.

Zhongli: Never in my life have I encountered such a deceitful and hypocritical person.

Cyno: I'm more disappointed that people thoughtlessly believe him.

Raven: I think he should have refused.

Qrow: I'm not going to lie, I think so too.

Glynda: I was more impressed that Mr. Parker kept moving forward despite the misfortune. Not only in his heroic career, but also in his personal life.

Kali: This is undoubtedly impressive.

A portal appears in the theater and Shiro comes out with 4 large men and 4 kids: 1 child on his hand and 3 children.

They were confused by the new arrivals.

???: Papa where are we?

Everyone (except Monty, Paradox, T.O.A.A/in shock): Papa?!

Peter: We're in the theatre, Franklin.

Hulk: Hulk!

Peter: Don't worry big guy. They just see the green giant for the first time.

Everyone (in mind): How did he understand him?

Female foice: Peter!

Shiro (in mind): Blyad'! (Fuck/Блядь!)

Blake (in mind/ in fear): Why has it become so cold?

Shiro (in cold rage): What the fuck do you need, bitch?

Chills ran through everyone from his icy voice, as if he were from the underworld.

Idiot: We're here to bring you back, insect!

Peter appeared in front of him and threw him against the wall where he imprinted. He fixed them with an icy gaze and released an intimidating aura. He aimed it at the people from 616, who fell to their knees and panted from the pressure, some fainting or pissed off or both.

Shiro: I ask again: What do you need?

Jennifer (scared): We want you to come back.

Thor's eyes glowed with rage.

Thor (in rage): You dare to ask for it again, even though he asked to be left him alone!

Maria Hill (in fear): But we need Spiderman to come back, 'cause...