13.-'๑'-Dont Go Anywhere-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

I was just eating breakfast before Bill stormed into the kitchen.

"Come on Angela, follow me." I hesitated a little, but eventually stood up and went after Bill into a garage. The garage was full of cars I have never seen before, and they were legit fire! I was amazed and couldn't keep my jaw closed as we passed every one of them and stopped at these four cars. One of them was Tom's and the other Bill's, so I figured the other two were Gustav's and Georg's.

"Where are we going?" I asked Bill. He was already in his car. I stood there confused when Georg sat in his car Along with Gustav in his. I thought this could be my chance to run, cause the garage door was opened but just as I took one step, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at Tom who had on a serious face, he lead me to his car.

He opened the door for me and I sat in the passengers seat before Tom walked over to the other side and sat in the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked again, looking forward to the road. I looked back and saw all the other three guys start the engine.

"There is some buissnes we didn't finish." Tom replied after a minute and pressed the speed pedal. We drove off like the speed of light.

The cars infront of us all let Tom pass like he was a cop. They also stared at me with a worried look like I was in danger and I for sure was. My clothes were the same I wore when I was kidnapped, so I had nothing left at their house. Bill's gun was still in my pocket.

We drove for some time until Tom's car stopped at this sketchy ally.

"Stay here, and dont go anywhere." Tom said coldly before stepping out of the car along with the others and disappearing into the dark.

When they left my eye sight, I jumped out of the car and went around the ally before being pulled into a tight grasp by someone big. It was.. Felix?

"And what do we have here?" He said. I looked at him shocked. He was hella strong and I couldn't even move. I was in so much panic that tears fell down my cheeks.

"What do you want from me?!" I shouted and he just smiled. His different minions stood beside him like last time, and Felix had this same chilling smile, the only thing that changed was his bloody black jacket he wore the same day Katya shot him.

I couldn't believe this. I flew to Germany for my dream, not for being kidnapped. I felt that cold metal from the gun touching my spine. We stood there for a bit as I heard heavy footsteps approaching and I thought this is it. I'm gonna die arent I? But when these thoughts filled my mind, guess who showed up.

My eyes lit up with hope as I saw Tom, Bill, Gustav and Georg infront of me. They all saw me and widened their eyes. Bill looked embarrassed of me as the others just stood there in shock, especially Tom.

"Your little girl here tried running away." Felix started. Tom frowned and looked beyond mad.

"I told you to stay in the fucking car!" He shouted at me.
"Oh like hell I would stay with your filthy ass!" I shouted back and moved a little, making Felix tighten the grasp around my hand and making me wince in pain.

"Let her go Felix." he mumbled and tightened his jaw. I remembered I had the gun in my pocket so when Felix was fixated on Tom, I slowly took it out. Bill noticed it and smirked a bit, nodding in response. If he agreed, I will gladly do it.

I grinned as I pointed the gun to Felix's crotch. Tom's eyes drifted to my hand and I saw his face sweating a little. Felix noticed Tom's eyes and Looked in the same direction. He saw the gun and gulped quietly.

"Let me go, and put that gun away from my back or ill shoot the fuck out of your balls." I whispered, still looking at Tom's shocked face. Bill smirked, making me proud of myself. Felix grip loosened and I stepped back before turning around and pointing the gun at him.

" Angela.. " Tom mouthed my name, looking at me. My gun quickly moved onto Tom and he flinched a little.

 Everyone in the room was still and looking at me. I only liked Bill, even though we both hated each other, he still somehow matched my vibe.

My body disappeared from their sight and I ran trough the ally into the road where I saw Tom's car standing beside the others. I had my phone and quickly called Katya to pick me up.

She drove as fast as she could and when she arrived, I sat into the car, melting into the car seat and letting out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my god, what the hell happened?"
Katya asked and I grinned. I felt so badass and smart at that moment.

"I have a lot to tell you." My laugh made Katya smile as relief filled her body. The car started driving up the road to our house and my mouth couldn't stop spitting out words as I told her everything. She was shocked but the smile she had never disappeared from her face. But after all, we were happy that I got out of this, and lets just hope I will never have to deal with this again.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___961 words___