Chapter One

Savitar had been given another chance by a friend of team flash who convinced them that Savitar was just a broken man. Brie Allen the sister of Barry tried to show the team that people can change and that Savitar was just  a broken person who's soul become bad because he lost all hope.
Frost was also on the same page also wanting to give him a chance.
The team agrees and gives Savitar a chance. "Your responsible for anything that goes bad " said Barry to Brie
"Alright fine with me and think if it was you guys " she Brie leaving the room and going to get Savitar.
She told him that they would let him be part of the team and giving him a second chance.
Savitar was greatful to be given another chance.  The team worked with savitar as they helped people.
Frost and Savitar were paired as a team and soon they started liking each other but never showed it.
Frost and Savitar were fighting meta humans when frost was slightly injured saving a child that got stuck in the cross fire. Savitar beat up the meta humans and took them back to the lab's prison cells in the pipeline then went to help Frost
"You alright frost? " he asked as he offers a hand to help her up.
"I'm fine and the kid  is safe" she said  getting up. "That good, we can head back to the lab the threat is over for now" he said .
"Good. Let's head back " said frost.
Julian and Brie were in the lab working on something, Barry was in the speed lab training and Cisco was building something like usually. Cait had just came back with some food and coffee for everyone.
"The algorithm is weak it needs a new coding or the computer are gonna crash " said Bre looking at Julian
"Hey guys welcome back how did it go "
She asked
"Frost got a little bit hurt but I think it went well" said savitar
"Im fine it's small cut , he's overreacting" said  Frost sitting on a chair