Chapter 1- The soon to be step mother and her son

I woke up to the sound of the annoying rooster on my phone. Yay school, said no one ever. I turned off the alarm and slowly got up from my cloud with blankets.

I walked to my bathroom and did the usual: brush my teeth, take a piss, and then take a shower. I went out of the bathroom to get my clothes, an over-sized t shirt from middle school (since I lost weight), some ripped leggings, and some jean shorts to go on top. I quickly put on all my clothes and went to the bathroom again. since my hair is naturally wavy I decided not to mess with it that much today. The only thing I did was brush it and straighten my bangs.

Then off to my face. Ah, the face of a teenager. I opened my drawer and got out my make-up. I covered all my blemishes with foundation and then put some eyeliner. Then I put a bit of pink lip gloss.

After I was done with those things I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. As I started to open the fridge door I heard a noise, and it wasn't from me. I grabbed the closest item from me, which was a plastic spatula, and walked slowly to the noise. It got louder and louder. I saw a shadow and freaked out, so I did the most obvious thing to do in this situation, I hit the thing.

"Ow what the heck is the matter with you!" My soon to be step-brother Logan (that i refused to call him my step-brother) said loudly.

"Sorry, but shhh! I don't want Mary and dad to wake u-"

"Too late." A voice said that made me jump said.

"Hey dad. Sorry about that." I said turning to him.

"Just lower your voice. I don't want her to get up." He said in a low voice

"And, Raven, I told you not to call your mother that. Call her your mom."

"Dad I told you I refuse to call her that. I will always call her Mary. Besides she's not my mom."

I didn't like Mary. She's my soon to be step-mom and she acts like the stereotypical one too. I still can't believe my dad wanted to marry her. Unfortunately I still remember the first day I met Mary.

-FLASHBACK-

Today I'm going to meet my dad's new girlfriend, Mary, and I'm so excited. I've heard good things about her from my dad. He said she had a son, who I knew, and had a beautiful voice. I-*doorbell rings* oh she's here!

When my dad rushes to the door I give a little laugh. And I thought I was the teen. I didn't feel like dressing up too much so I put a black crop top with a black tank top under it. I also put on some jeans that I had laying around.

I saw the lady entering my home. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a hourglass figure. I bet she was one of those popular people from school. My dad walked out of the room we were in and went to the kitchen. She didn't see me come in yet and I saw her pull the ring from her finger. She then shoved it in her purse. She's married? Oh no. I was about to walk where my dad was, but she interrupted me.

"Oh hi, you must be Raven. Dan has said so much about you. Good and bad." She then laughed and then stopped to look somewhere. I then figured out that she was looking at my tattoos.

"That's um....interesting." She said. I could see confused/disgust in her face. She must've seen the pacman love tattoo. It was pacman going after a pacman girl, but those pellet things were in the middle of them. That was my first tattoo. I really do love all of my tattoos the same, but I think that pacman one is my favorite.

"He didn't say you ha-"

"Tattoos. Well I do. What, is that a problem?"

"It doesn't help your charecter. Also People will just think you're an emo with those clothes." She mumbled the last part, but enough for me to hear.

"I don't give a FUCK about how people are gonna treat me."

"You don't have to be a bitch." She said angrilly.

"Okay that's it." I saw a glass of less that half full and I dumped it on her "perfect" hair. She gasped and screamed.

"Mary what happened? Are you okay?" My dad said coming out of the kitchen. He then found some napkins.
"You're demon child is what happened!" She said pointing at me.

"Rav, go to you're room. I'll be there in a sec." My dad said with his I-feel-like-I-want-to-kill-you-but-I-know-I'm-gonna-regret-it-later face. I walked to my room and closed the door. I got my phone and clicked Skype. I pressed the one that said Cher. I waited but unfortunately she didn't answer. I then waited for my dad to come.

A few minutes later he came.

"Raven Jinx Brooks. What is the matter with you?"

"She was being a bitch! I don't like her, dad. I'm sorry if you do, but I don't!"

"Rav, what happened? She told me that you yelled at her, with some special words, and dumped the water in her hair for no reason."

"No. She-"

"Dan come down here! My son came!" A voice that resembled the devil yelled.

"We'll talk later. Here's some leftovers from dessert." He said giving me a plate of chocolate cake with a can of whipped cream. He still looked mad.

"Thanks." I mumbled. I can't belive he was on her side.

I went downstairs to greet the Devils child. I remember my dad saying I might know him from school. I looked to see...Logan. He's in a couple of my classes.

I heard a few rumors that he had a crush on me. I was shocked when I heard that and was excited. It's not everyday for me I hear a popular kid from school likes me. After that I heard nothing from him so I just figured that the people were either teasing him or they just made it up for fun. Either way I didn't care anymore.

"Hey, Logan." I said with a little wave.

"Hi...um.." He tried to think of my name.

"Raven." I said helping him.

"Raven. Like from Teen Titans?" He said with a little laugh. I didn't know the popular people watched those shows.

"Sure." I said sarcastically. "I didn't know you watched Teen Titans."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Raven." He said with a wink.

I went to the couch in my living room and pulled out my phone that I put in my pocket earlier. Logan followed behind me. He sat next to me and he sat close than normal seating. I hate to admit it, but I kinda liked it. I smiled as we just sat there. I went on the app Ifunny and we looked at the featured stuff all night.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

So even though it was the first time meeting my dad's crazy devil fiancee, I have a new friend.

- - - - - - - - - ' ' - ' ' ' ' ' - - - - - -

AUTHORS NOTE
Well well well, guess who fucking made a new book. No not that famous Wattpad person, no not that person either. You're a very bad guesser, you know that, right? Yeah I made a book called....The girl with GREEN hair. It's about a girl with green hair. But she DOESN'T HAVE GREEN HAIR yet. So don't think she does bro. (I don't know why I just called you bro, bro.) Ok I think it's official. This authors note is weird already. Okay I'm just gonna end it now. Please Make sure to....

Subscribe

Share

Comment down below something...ANYTHING I'M DESPARATE! (I think I spelled that wrong...oh well)

Vote

And all that other stuff that I forgot.

Kisses and hugs to my pugs

Byeeeeee bros