✧ Prologue

Your name is Y/n Freeman and after the ghost face incident in 2022 your parents threw you out because you reminded them of your sister Amber freeman. You went with Tara and Sam to continue your education in New York Tara and you became best friends after the incident. You just wanted to be there for her and she wanted to be there for you since you were Amber's sister and she was Amber's best friend. You attended Blackmore university And your roommate was Charlotte Williams. You often visited the carpenter sisters since you knew them the most sure you knew Mindy and Chad but you loved being around the sisters the most. You also became quite close with Anika she was a super fun person and she had an amazing fashion sense you got along with Tara's roommate Quinn but she wasn't your favorite. Ethan,The sweet shy dorky guy He drove you crazy You didn't know why but every time he was around you would always get butterflies you found him Very attractive. You told Tara how you feel about him and she said she thinks you like him or more and you realized that you did like him but did he feel the same?

This story will contain:Murder, Smut, violence, Cursing, People being Stabbed and other things like that! I'm not sure how to write this part but it basically follows the plot of scream 6 and contains things like that!

End of prologue!

Word count:252