One.

A/N

Just before we start.
When it's in bold. It's the voices, for example.
'Winnie Yarns'
If it's the normal one like
'Winnie Yarns' then it's not the voices.
Just wanted to clear that up.
Enjoy, my lovelies! <3
_________________

Voices. (gxg)
Chapter one.

WINNIE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way to the large company I work at. It was 7:00am on a Monday morning and I could throw myself into a road already. The voices were rather busy this morning as well. So that was my 13th reason.

"Move girl."

I frowned and looked in front to see a little girl in the middle of the road.

"Move girl. Quick."

I ran over and just as a car was about to hit her I swooped her up and placed her on the path.

The little girls face was showing nothing but shock. "T-Thank you, miss!" The little one said shakily, her dad, I'm assuming, came rushing over and pulled the girl into a massive hug.

"I'm so sorry, Annie." He said, squeezing the little girl. "Thank you so much, miss. You saved her life." The man said, "It was my pleasure."

I then told them to have a good day and to stay safe before getting on my way to work.

"You're late." The receptionist called as I walked in. "It's a Monday morning, cut me some slack, Bianca." I said with a small smile, she rolled her eyes and laughed. "Of course. Just so you know, Kieran went on a coffee run." Bianca stated. I held up my own coffee making her huff as she thought I missed my chance.

I never miss any chances.

"I'm always prepared, Bia." I said before getting into the lift and pressing the 'floor 32' button.

***

It was now 9:00pm and I was on my way back home.

The streets were dark and the lamps were lit. The roads weren't as busy and the paths were empty, which was rather unusual.

"Quiet paths. Alleyway."

I groaned and looked for the closest alleyway, why the fuck do I even listen to these voices anyway?

I then ignored it only for my ears to start ringing and my head to start hurting. "Shit! What the actual fuck!" I swore and held my head with one hand.

"Quiet paths! Alleyway!"

I then ran to the nearest alleyway, "Fucking bitch." I mumbled.

When I went in the dark passageway, I saw a tall girl.

She had black hair, which was up in a bun with a few strands hanging down her face. Her eyes were to dark to see with the lighting. She wore a suit with no blazers and the sleeves rolled up exposing her tattoos.

On the floor, was a man. A muscly man with messy brown hair and green eyes, which were glossed over with tears. His eye was swollen and blood was running out his nose and down his chin. His clothes were scruffy and he looked like an absolute mess.

"Introduce."

"Why the fuck would I introduce myself?" I quietly scolded.

Only for my ears to start ringing once more and my head to start throbbing. I winced and groaned, "fuck me." I whined.

"Excuse me?" A powerful, soft voice called. I froze and looked up only to be met with piercing grey eyes, staring back into my brown ones. "I- hello!" I said, the woman's eyes started shining with amusement. "Are you lost, dear?" The woman asked.

"No. I was just-" I began.

"Don't tell her truth. Lie."

"No, I was just on my way home." I lied, "You know, you're a very bad liar." The lady teased. My cheeks suddenly began to burn and I looked away.

"I don't know, I thought she was kinda good." The man on the floor stated, then a loud bang erupted through the alleyway. I quickly turned to look and saw a bullet through the man's head and a gun in the gorgeous woman's hand.

"I-I must go." I said, feeling my stomach begin to tighten as I felt I might throw up any second.

"Stay."

Oh, fuck me!

The mysterious woman stepped closer to me, only making me stumble back into a wall. She approached me and then lifted my chin up with the gun.

My breath hitched as I stared into her cold, grey eyes. "Are you scared?" She asked, "of course I bloody am! You just-just shot a guy!" I cried, "A bad guy." She stated, coldly.

"You still took someone's life!" I argued, "Did you know him?" She asked with a daring tone, and raised a brow at me. "Well- no but.."

"Then why does it matter?" She cut me off. "His family.." I began, "Are all dead. He was a horrible man, I think he deserved it." The strange woman said.

She then stepped away throwing the gun onto the ground and straightening out her suit. "I must be on my way now." She said, "Do you need a lift?" She asked.

"Say no."

"No. I don't." I said, she nodded and walked off, getting into a black McLaren leaving me confused and shocked.

I looked back at the man on the floor. Blood was seeping out of his head, I was about to pull out my phone and call 999 until one of the voices called out.

"Leave him. Leave now."

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I left the alleyway, puzzled as to why I had to go there in the first place.

I shook my head slightly and continued my walk home.

__________

A/N

Short chapter but oh well.

I love you all so much and I'm so proud of you. Never give up and keep trying! Stay safe, my lovelies. <3

Take care. :)

Wc: 968.