~🌸~

big note

Actions take place in the real world. I mean, no dragons. This is the late Middle Ages, so there is armor

Country names not included

Targaryens are just representatives of some kingdom, but I didn't specify which one 

There is no historicity or logic here, it's just a love story

Thanks to my wife for helping with the cover

!TW! it's not serious 

~🌸~ 

Targaryens sought to annex as much land as possible to their kingdom. They sowed terror and fear. All the kings trembled with fear that one day an army led by a white-haired man would approach their fortress, and anarchy would begin. Everyone will be ruined, people will be taken into slavery, the royal family will be killed, and the Targaryen deputies will remain to rule on an empty land. Many monarchs have given up and opened fortresses to save themselves, because they would have had a bad fate anyway. It is better to become a lord without power and swear allegiance than to be killed. It didn't get easier for people, anyway, some were taken into slavery or they succumbed to oppression by the invaders.

In this way, the Targaryens kingdom grew, and grew to the point that it occupied a vast territory.

The white-haired people were famous for their rage and ability to control. There was no army that could stop them, except for one. People in the kingdom of Alfred were famous for no less fury and courage. They defended the kingdom at the cost of their lives and for many months did not let them break through, despite the difference in people. Targaryens army outnumbered them, but this did not give them the advantage to capture the kingdom. They constantly admitted losses when they tried to take the kingdom.

But the problem was that Tagaryens surrounded them and were not allowed to communicate with the outside world. Food was running low and people were starving. They could not go beyond the kingdoms and fortresses. Their king knew that Targaryens would torment them until they themselves surrendered. The king did not want to surrender the kingdom and understood that he would have to make concessions.

King Alfred decided to arrange a meeting with Prince Aemond. He was famous for having annexed many kingdoms at a young age. Aemond was famous for his cruelty and for the fact that he liked to mock people. Whether it's physically or mentally. The man doesn't care if it's a king or a commoner. Alfred understood that it was unlikely that they would be able to agree on something, much less force them to leave, but it was worth a try. He couldn't watch as his people gradually deid from hunger.

One day he rode a horse through the gates of the fortress with his three best defenders - Uhtred, Finan and Sihtric. They are very cool men and lick the king's ass.

Alfred drove off and looked seriously at the Targaryens army, he had such a face as if he crap himself. The people in the armor with the dragon design stopped scratching their dirty assholes and started looking at them.

- I have something to talk about with your prince! - proudly said the old sucker.

Everyone neighed.

- Are you giving up? - one man asked.

- No, I want to talk! I have a suggestion, call your prince.

They went to call Aemond. The king sat tensely on his horse and looked up at the clear, dull sky, counting the clouds. It seemed like a very long time had passed while they waited for the prince. But they really waited a long time for him, Aemond deliberately lingered in order to humiliate.