1

Hi, I'm Cody Greete, I'm 14, and I am no ordinary girl. 

I was born on a planet called Marpet. Sounds a bit boring, I know. But I specialize in crime fighting since the age of five. I know its hard to believe, but it's true. My mother and father were the saviors of our planet, the only thing keeping it safe. But my dear Mother and Father were in a terrible incident, when I was only two. A large robot/man by the name of Samuel Crevail killed my parents.

I was there when it happened. Although only two, my chest seized with rage and hate for this unworldly person, but I didn't dare cry. He could not see me cry.

I was getting ready to lunge to avenge my mother and father, to make my hatred for him complete. But with savage laughter, he flew to earth, away from the commotion he had started.

Present Day

Kick! Punch! This punching bag is seeing the last of his days. I go in for the finishing move, when my coach, Melissa Perkins, calls out to me gently, "Cody, isn't this the fourth punching bag all week? We aren't exactly made of money." and she give my a smile as gentle as her voice, and I smile back. I walk over to her. I brush my chocolate brown hair out of my eyes, and follow her to lunch.

There is just something about the Marpet C.F.T.T.C (Crime Fighting Team Training Center) that feels like home. I despise the hours I spend at the mangy orphanage for Forgotten Children. I'm not forgotten, just left behind by accident.

For lunch we have Spaghetti Bolognese. Mmmmm my favourite... wait... My favourite? Oh no. Somethings going on. We don't have Spaghetti unless something is going on. I look daggers at Melissa. Betrayal. I know whats going on.

When I was two, after my Mother and Father had died, I wanted to go after Samuel Crevail, but Melissa Perkins, Frank Jobe, and Seamus Dail took me into C.F.T.T.C, and tried to adopt me, but our Mayor, Mr. Weblum wouldn't allow it. I was sent off to the filthy Orphanage. Of course, this enraged me. I wouldn't stop carrying on. So Mr. Welbum let me stay at the C.F.T.T.C as to train in the afternoons, as long as I was at the Orphanage for the night.

Anyway, I was keen on going to earth to get Samuel Crevail, but Melissa, Frank and Seamus said to me I had to wait until I was 15. I had been training until the day of my 15th birthday. I trained so hard, I was doing more crime fighting then Superman by the age of five.

Next week it's my 15th Birthday.