Horror Vibes Part 1

Me and my sister were walking through the city going to a mall. Then it started to rain. I noticed some shadows behind us. So I pretended to take a selfie to check if someone was following us.  Turns out, two dark figures were following us. So I took the photo and showed it to my sister to show her that people were following us. I tried to keep her calm but she panicked and shouted ''How can I keep calm when there are people following us?!'' And then the two dark figurines that were following us got alerted and hit my sister's head with a bat.  

The last thing I saw before I felt a very sharp pain on the back of my head was my sister's body hitting the ground. A few hours later... I woke up and found my sister's body right beside me, she was unconscious. I looked around and noticed that we were in a strange place. I tried to wake up my sister after a few tries, my sister finally woke up. She said ''Wait.. where are we?'' I said ''I don't know I just woke up here''

Right when she said that we heard a creepy voice say '' Do what you're told and you can try to escape....'' We looked at each other.. Horrified by what we have just heard. ''Behind you there are three types of food, Every ten minutes a customer will come and ask for different types of food, give them the food that they  ordered, and finish each task that will be given to you every one hour.''

Then the creepy voice stopped talking. My sister started crying saying that she wanted to go home '' S-sis I want to go home... None of this would have happened if we just stayed at home'' I said '' You heard the creepy voice right? it told us to do what it said and then we will get a chance to escape. '' I whispered to her ear '' I'm going to work on a secret plan to escape.. we will be out of here in no time... okay?'' I asked '' Okay...'' Sofia said. 

Then the creepy voice said '' There is a customer outside, take their order''  Me and my sister went out to take the customer's order '' Hello, what can we get for you, sir?'' The customer said '' Hi may I have a burger please'' '' Sure thing! That will be 5 dollars please'' said my sister. He gave her the money. Then we went back inside. the voice started talking again he said, ''You can save up the money you get from each customer and use it to buy food and water and maybe if you get a thousand dollars ill give you a chance to escape.. but it won't be easy... Anyways that's all I can say for  now!''

2 days pass... '' It's day three of working here..'' Today is different, this is the day when me and my sister plan to escape. All was going according to plan. when out of nowhere... We heard a phone ringing. Me and my sister were surprised. We started looking for the phone. My sister found it, it was under the cash register. I picked up the phone, I said ''Hello... ? is anyone there?'' Then I heard a voice say '' Ain and sofia... is that you?'' Huh? How do you know our names?
''I'm Agent Adams of the FBI.''

'' Youv'e been kidnapped right?'' agent Adams said. ''We have intel on your location we are going to send a squad there to rescue you.'' Out of nowhere, the power went out. then suddenly, we got an order from a customer... or we thought it was a customer. ''Come outside and help me with my car'' the voice said.

Me and my sister Sofia went to help him. ''Sis, are you sure this is a good idea...?'' Asked Sofia. ''Well... we don't have a choice now, do we?'' I replied. ''O-okay Sis... if you say so...'' Said Sofia        ''But you stay here, Okay?'' I asked. ''Fine, But please stay safe sis'' Sofia said. ''I will don't worry'' I replied. I started to walk... Closer and closer to the creepy man standing there.

when I was about three feet away from him he took out a knife from his pocket he started chasing me. ''Ain run he has a knife!'' Sofia shouted. I ran as fast as can and I finally made it to sofia safely, and I quickly shut the door so he couldn't get in. I sat down for five minutes. Then the phone from earlier started ringing. Sofia ran and picked up the phone. Then Agent Adams said, ''The squad will reach in about ten minutes so until then, Stay safe and do not open any doors because we have been informed that there is a killer on the loose.''

 Right after Agent Adams hung up, We heard a knock on the door. ''Who could it be?'' Asked sofia. '' Im not sure'' I replied. A voice from behind the door said ''Open up, please! It's raining outside.'' ''Im gonna open it, okay?'' ''When I say DANGER run as fast as you can,'' I said. ''Okay'' replied sofia. So, I walked to the kitchen and grab a knife. Then I slowly walked towards the door and asked, ''Who are you?'' The voice from behind replied, ''I-I'm just an old man, please help me.'' I said ''Okay I guess'' And I opened the door. It wasn't an old man who was standing behind the door... It was the creepy man from earlier. This time he had a gun pointed at my head. I quickly shouted, ''DANGER!!'' I hoped Sofia had run and hid somewhere.

I asked him'' what do you want?'' he replied ''your life'' ''Well you can't always get what you want I replied.'' and with that, I stabbed him with the knife I was holding. he looked down at the knife that was in him. Then Agent Adams came and said, ''W-what did you do...'' ''I saved my life and my sister's life.'' i replied.

                                                                                        THE END