Happy Birthday

"Happy birthday Cat!" Yelled my brother Chris as he ran up and hugged me. "Thanks Chris, happy Halloween!" I yelled, hugging him back. It was awesome being born on Halloween, candy and presents. For my party we normally just have a huge Halloween party, normally always planned by Chris.
Ever since our parents died, Chris and I have been super close, but when he's on tour I live with our grandma. Chris, our grandma, and I are really close, she even knows I used to self-harm.
"Are you excited for the party? What's your costume?" He asked excitedly. "Obiously I'm going to be Gerard Way during 'The Black Parade' era." I said showing him the picture of Gerard's makeup, and my black dress and heels. "Do you need help with your makeup? Can I do it?" He asked, smiling. "If you want, I replied getting out the makeup, and handing it to him. He smiled and began to apply my Gerard-themed skull paint.
When he was done painting my face, I was impressed. "I didn't know you hand talent Chris!" I gasped jokingly. "Mhmm gurl you take that back, bitch, you know I have talent." He replied in a ghetto voice. "Check yo self before you reck yo self." I replied in a ghetto voice. (Ps Cat is graduated, she graduated at 17) before Chris could say another word, I shooed him out so I could get changed and do my hair.
After I had changed and straighted my hair, adding a mcr beanie, I headed downstairs where the sound of music was practically eardrum bursting.

--------$--------$--------$-------
Hey guys, sorry if this chapter was boring, the next chapter will be good, I promise. - Kylie