muzan x enmu

Muzan sat in his quiet office, pondering what to do. He looked to the burning candle. Then to the pile of papers on the desk in-front of him. Frankly, he was bored. He was tired giving orders to brainless demons, reading their reports, tired of following what seemed to be the never ending journey in finding the blue spider lily. He had become so caught up in his duties that he'd forgotten immortal people shouldn't have to be constantly working. They should be having fun.

So tonight, that's exactly what he was going to do.

He got up from his seat and stepped into the hallway of the infinite castle. In a split second, he went from his usual businessman look to a relaxed look, wearing a red yukata and black wavy hair flowing down his back. With the strum of a biwa, a smaller demon dropped at his feet with a gasp. Enmu looked around in confusion, but quickly realized who he was laying infront of and bowed his head. He adjusted his body to be more proper and straight.
"I wonder what he called me here for,"
Enmu thought.
"He looks stunning in that yukata,"
Enmu thought.
"I've never seen master with long hair. It brings out the perfections of his gorgeous face," Enmu thought.
Muzan couldn't help but smile. Most of his demons have some sort of admiration towards Muzan, but not like this. Most demons praised him for his power, or even just out of fear. This cute and curvy demon, though, he loved every part of Muzan. Adored every part. Worshiped every part. Worshipped like a god, and Muzan loved that. He snatched the back of Enmu's head, forcing his eyes to meet his. Those sleepy doe eyes looked at him with love. Muzan looked back with lust.
"Hello, Enmu. I have a job for you," Muzan said, grinning.
"Yes, of course master. Anything you need," Enmu said with a warm smile, even though he was getting a headache from being held so roughly. Unfortunately, the headache would stay, because he was on his feet before he knew it, being yanked upwards by his hair, causing him to let out a whimper. He stabilized himself, but his arm was hastily grabbed by his superior, who was leading him somewhere. Even then, he didn't mind being manhandled at all. Matter of fact, he could the feel blood rushing in between his legs. His master doing as little as touching him was enough to get him going.

They continued walking, or being dragged in Enmu's case, all the way to the end of the hallway. Muzan slid the door open, and a remarkable scene awaited inside. A dimly lit room with pillows and blankets everywhere, somehow both scattered and organized. Flowers were in vases and pots of various size, shape, and color, collected in the corners. Enmu looked around in amazement. He was interrupted, being suddenly grabbed the waist and pulled close to his master. He felt every part of him getting hot.
"What do you think I want from you, Enmu?" Muzan said as he looked down at the smaller demon.
"I think you want to-" The blue eyed demon was cut off as Muzan grabbed his ass, in which he yelped in response. He really hoped Muzan was going to do what he thought he was, because his boner couldn't be concealed anymore. Neither could Muzan apparently, Enmu could feel his huge length twitching against him.
"I think you want to have sex with me," The curvy demon spat out with a desperate tone to his voice. He wanted his master to ravage his body, right here right now. He looked up to Muzan with need in his eyes, Muzan responding by kissing him passionately. He unlocked their lips for a moment, shoving the needy demon onto the floor. Enmu whined, ignoring the pain of him hitting the floor and missing the feeling of their kiss. Muzan got right on top of him, and their lips locked once again. The bigger demon kissed aggressively , invading every inch of the smaller ones mouth, mixing their saliva. Enmu tried to keep up with his fast mouth movements, wanting to please his master. Despite this, it was all just too much. He was clutching to Muzan's body, with his legs and arms wrapped tightly around his muscular body, all while their mouths melted into each others. On top of this, Muzan was grinding his cock against Enmus, which would have him cum any second. Just as Enmu was going to feel the sweet ecstasy of an orgasm, Muzan fully lifted himself, standing right above him. Enmu ached for the warmth of his big beautiful body to be upon his own once again, and Muzan knew that. With every dirty thought of Enmu's he read his member grew a little harder. The praise turned him on, he needed more.

Muzan crept down to Enmu, who was now sitting up on his elbows. He sat on the smaller demons lap, and unbuttoned his suit, in which to Enmu, felt like forever, who was itching to be fucked like a fleshlight. Muzan peeled off his shirt, slowly took his pants off, the last his shoes. Muzan surveyed his body, running those crimson eyes up and down this perfect man, along with his hands, making sure to avoid his sensitive spots. He loved teasing, and he loved hearing all of Enmu's dirty thoughts fill his head just as much. He loved seeing Enmu squirm under his hands, begging for some kind of stimulation. Enmu was slender, with a small waist and wide hips to adorn it. Milk white skin that was soft as cotton. Small pink buds lay on his flat chest.

"Perfect." Muzan said with a chuckle.

"Thank you, master...."Enmu almost whispered, being so nervous and needy. Muzan didn't ignore Enmu's dick hard and twitching, all for him.

"I made you hot, didn't I? Do you want me to help you then?"

"Y-yes sir." Enmu said looking down. Muzan grabbed his face, making him look up. He got in closer, much closer, centimeters away from Enmu's pretty lips.
"What do you want?" He asked seductively.
"I want you to fuck me." Enmu replied. Muzan just continued to look at him.

"Please.." He said desperately. Still, no reply.

"Master. Please. Do what you want to me, handle me like the nothing I'm worth. Abuse me, love me, I don't care. Please...have your way with me."

"You always know what to say, huh?" Muzan said with a smile.

Muzan immediately sat up and grabbed Enmu's hair once again.

"Sit up, here on my lap."

Enmu positioned himself on Muzan's lap. Suddenly, fingers were shoved into Enmu's mouth, where in response he grabbed the hand down his throat. They were in deep enough to make him choke.

"Suck."

Enmu sucked, much more dramatically than needed. He pushed the two fingers farther down his throat, making him gag more. He'd move his head back while swirling his tongue around the appendages, feeling the shivers that went up Muzan's spine as he now held onto his back. He'd put his tongue in between Muzan's fingers, sliding his tongue up along them. He could feel Muzan's dick twitching against his ass, he obviously couldn't hold back much longer.

Enmu was beginning to think he died and went to heaven. Sucking sensually on his master's fingers, his build being called perfect by him, cock twitching against his naked body. He couldn't believe it. He could come from just this.

While he was lost in thought, The fingers were abruptly taken from his mouth and prodded his entrance. What kind of amazing dream was this?

Muzan slid a single finger in, just halfway. Enmu clutched his back in surprise. He had never done something like this, saving it for Muzan all this time. It was all he ever wanted.

Muzan slid in, back and forth slowly, pushing a little more in everytime. Enmu moaned quietly into Muzan's shoulder with heavy breaths. It felt insanely good, his body was hot and tingly all over. Soon, Muzan slid in another finger, making Enmu raised his head to let out a loud moan. He instinctively pulled away from the fingers and the unfamiliar sensation.

"What's wrong? Does it hurt? Loosen up. I'm doing this so it doesn't." Muzan said with a glare. He didn't mean it in a rude way. He was enjoying this too, that was just his nature. Enmu looked amazing breaking down around him.

"No, uh, master. I'm just not used to this. I saved this moment for...uhm, you."

"You desire to be mine? I would like that. Let's discuss that later. Since you're a virgin, I'll guide you through this. This'll be more fun than I thought." Muzan continued finger-fuck him, picking up the pace from before. Enmu immediately tensed up, squeezing the bigger man tightly. He let out a loud moan, beginning to push back onto Muzan's fingers. As he got quicker Muzan continued to slow down until he stopped thrusting his fingers, letting Enmu bounce up and down on them.

Enmu was a moaning mess, from just some fingers. His mind was beginning to fog, his sense fading away. That was okay though, Muzan was soaking in the show. Enmu was so touch-starved and desperate, moving greedily against his masters two digits. Beginning to drool, he was soaking his master's shirt, he was moaning erotically with his mouth wide open. 'What a beautiful sight,' Muzan thought. Destroying people minds with pain is enjoyable, but drowning in them in pleasure was even more exciting.

"I-I....I can't..." Enmu said into Muzan's ear, almost whispering. His movement was getting sloppy and desperate, with erratic bouncing and clutching so hard he could break skin. Instead of immediately pulling his fingers out like usual, he slammed them inside, Enmu rewarding him with almost a scream. The small demon came so hard he drew blood from his master, ripping the yukata in the back whilst spraying his seed on the front. He squeezed his legs around Muzan's while Muzan continued to ram his fingers into the small demon, riding out his orgasm.

"Anh...Ah...Agh.." Enmu breathed heavily into the crook of the bigger demon's neck, now slumping down.

"hey Did you like that? Did it feel good? Did I do a good job at helping you?" Muzan grinned, massaging Enmu's body. His skin was extremely soft, like cotton in a pillow. He had some extra fat on his body, making him squishy too. How cute. Enmu just laid there lazily.

"Aren't you going to answer me? Did I make you feel too good? Your body feels pleasant by the way." Starting to come back to his senses, Lower One finally answered.

"Haa...No, master. It's yours to decide how I'm supposed to feel. T-That felt amazing. Oh, It feels like the perfect dream! Haha!" Enmu was unbelievably happy. Muzan enjoyed seeing Enmu so joyous, because it was all for him. All that happiness was *his*. His ego and hormones took over, he precipitously grabbed Enmu by his waist and slammed him right back onto the floor. His ripped his fundoshi off and carefully began to push into Lower One. Suddenly, he bottomed out in one big thrust, giving Muzan another delicious scream and Enmu another delicious orgasm. Enmu clutched onto Muzan's shoulders as his body shook and his eyes rolled back. It felt so good. Everything felt so *good*.

"I hit that spot again? Or are you just sensitive? You're falling apart around me...it's gorgeous."

"Ha...Agh....Oh..."Enmu's brain was fried. He couldn't take this anymore, but he wanted to. Muzan began slowly rolling his hips inside the smaller demon, holding himself up with arms on either side of Lower one. A perfect view of every blissed-out face Enmu made. The slow, deep, strokes were contorting his face into all kinds of erotic expressions. 'How pretty' Muzan thought. Muzan started to speed up, already starting to get close. Enmu was making him feel just as good he was making him. Even with his centuries of experience, Muzan felt so sensitive inside of this demon. This was new. Even the demon king himself was failing to hold back breathy moans and his muscles contracting. He was way too close.

He sat up and held Enmu's thighs, thus holding his legs open. He reeled back far and slammed his dick right back in. Enmu's hands gripped a pillow near by and his body started shaking once again, but nothing came out. Cumming dry? He didn't even know that could happen. At this point though, he was melting. The only thing he could focus on was his master's cock abusing his insides, making him feel insanely *good*.

Muzan was breathing heavy and his movement got sloppy. Nobody was able to give him sex where he so much had broken a sweat in the last 100 years! This low rank demon and his low rank praise and worship was making his lose hisself, how unbelievable. Unbelievably addictive.

"Oh...Y-You wanna be mine? Yeah? Ah..." Muzan would break any second now. Just one more push...

"Agh! YES! Please! Make me yours! Make me yours! Make me yours...

*Master!*"

With that, Enmu came dry, squeezing Muzan's dick, making the bigger demon cum right along with him. With one last thrust, Muzan came into the Enmu with a loud moan. Making him his. He then gently pulled out, watching his mark spill out of Lower One. Lower One rolled over onto his side, still shaking and coming down from the high. Instead of leaving like usual, he picked up Enmu's limp body and laid him on one of the pillows. He almost wasn't sure if he was still doing this for his own pleasure, but it felt very pleasing to please this demon. Muzan continued to...lay next to him? Why is he doing this? He is Muzan Kitbutsuji, a cold-blooded monster, not someone who cares. Even then, it felt much to good to have Enmu's warm body next to his, as he snuggled up to him. He rubbed his hands slowly against the smaller demons back, going from his shoulders to his tailbone. He felt so nice, this entire experience felt so peaceful, so loving, so human. Feelings emotions like this is something demons don't do, right?

Leisurely, Enmu opened his eyes and looked up at the demon stroking his back. A big goofy smile spread across his face, his face getting redder every second. He loved this, and he hoped his master did too. He never thought he was worthy of this, of the sex, or the compliments, of the care. It was like he was waiting to wake up. This had to be a dream. A beautiful, beautiful. dream.

the end