6. Tinge of Frustration

Alarms blazing and distant explosion rang throughout the mock city in U.A. as Aizawa, Midnight, Present Mic and All Might in his skinny form ran towards Ground Beta. This day had been quite troublesome after Midoriya had suddenly disappeared from the recovery room this morning.

Then an explosion send panic throughout the whole campus. 'Yup, quite a good day'. He thought sarcastically.

As they continued running towards the epicenter of the commotion and explosions, Shota took a quick glance at the former Number One Hero and narrowed his eyes as he remembered what happened yesterday after Midoriya's outburst in the Dorm.

FLASHBACK after Izuku's outburst

After Midoriya's sudden outburst and apprehending him with the help of Midnight who happened to pass by, Eraser Head was on his way towards the room where the injured students, in courtesy of the Problem Child, were being admitted. Separate from Izuku's room which is a on the opposite end of the hallway, to prevent him from attacking his classmates again.

As he was about to enter the room, he caught something from his peripheral vision. Looking up, he saw the Big 3 walking towards his direction. He would've asked them what they were doing here, when he notice their facial expressions and groaned internally. Their usual expressions; Mirio Togata's [Lemillion] happy-go-lucky smile, Tamaki Amajiki's [Suneater] shy and nervous expression and Nejire Hado's [Nejire-chan] cheerful and curious eyes, are no where to be seen.

What Aizawa sees is completely different. Mirio has a cold expression on his face, Tamaki can be seen with an unreadable expression, and Nejire has an angry expression. As he watched them approach him, Mirio spoke up. "Eraser Head, sir. May we know why Midoriya was beaten to death by his classmates yesterday?" The blonde boy asked in a serious tone.

Aizawa was about to answer the question, when the door of the room suddenly opened. Turning to the opened door, Katsuki exited the room. As the ash-blonde exited the door, Mirio suddenly lunged at him, holding him by the collar. An angry expression was seen in the Big 3 member as he gripped the Explosion user's collar.

"WHY DID YOU ATTACK MIDORIYA!?" Mirio asked/yelled at the other blonde. Katsuki who was surprised at the accusation, growled and struggled at the hold of the older boy.

"I-I didn't do anything to him..." He growled out as he tried to loosen the hand gripping his collar. Keyword: tried, as the grip from the older blonde tightened.

Mirio was about to retort when Aizawa grabbed his shoulder, making the blonde boy turning to his direction. He was met with the hero shaking his head. Narrowing his eyes on the pro for a bit, he looked over at Bakugo, who was cringing at the tightness of the hold. It took  5 seconds for Mirio to let go of Katsuki.

He made a quick apology to the explosion user, who just grunted as he massaged his neck. Mirio asked Aizawa where Izuku was. The underground hero pointed to the opposite end of the hallway, to the last room. The muscular boy nodded before walking to the direction of the room, with Katsuki quickly following him.

 Looking to the other members of the Big 3, he raised an eyebrow at them. "You two, not gonna follow him?" He asked them.

Tamaki looked at him with a shake of a head. "No sir. We have... some words to Kirishima and Uraraka..." Hearing the usually anti-social teen speaking with a cold tone is unsettling for Aizawa. Sighing at this, he was about to tell them to follow him inside when he saw someone walking towards them.

Narrowing his eyes, he gestured the last members of Big 3 into the room and told them he had to do something first. Nodding at this, Tamaki and Nejire entered the room and closed the door as they entered.