Origin Story

Naoki Urasawa's MONSTER from VIZ Media Manga books and Anime series presents...

'MONSTER – Beauty and the Beast' by Tayla Drago

'God, I just love this Anime series so much! Love watching it, to reading with also buying the Manga book series of it, and such – that I just had to do the story of it. With a little of my version in it with it. So...

(And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast? who can make war with him? 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.) - The Revelation of St. John the Divine 13:4.

And for such, please enjoy it and for me to give out the details on the rest of it. P.S. There's a different term to the title of mine of the Anime series itself, so you all would know that...'

Episode # 1 –

There were once two little girls who were the best friends to always play with each other, go to school, ride bikes a lot, be smiling a lot, having a wonderful life with their families, and go to the park to play all the time in the United States. One girl was name Sulia Hikari 'who was half American and Japanese' as her best friend was Vicky Volante 'half American and French'; for these two had a dream for one to be a doctor and the other to become a newspaper reporter one day when they grow up. So, for now...They enjoy their youth as kids to be having fun.

"Tag! You're it, Vicky!" said Sulia.

"No! You're it, Sulia!" and then Vicky.

The two chase each other throughout the park like they always do a lot. Only during the time, of some co-worker to be at the bridge to run the water in the dam type of lake after the entire was re-done to look better, for one fall from the powerful current can kill anyone being strong and all. As Sulia and Vicky were finish playing tag together throughout the park for them to see the water running by underneath them on the bridge they were on.

"Wow...look at this, Vicky."

"Careful, don't fall off now." Vicky said to her friend. "That would be very bad if you did."

"I won't." she said.

Seeing the strong current to be flowing through the rivers of the drains being open to destroy anything in its way. Strong ones. For them to see it happening, Sulia and Vicky talk about their dreams and such on what's to come for the two in the future to hopefully remain as friends when they're growing up.

"Strong waters, huh?"

"You're telling me, Sulia, if anyone could swim within a current like this one is crazy." Said Vicky. "You wouldn't be human."

"Nah, I would be good learning combat skills to protect myself." Sulia said to her friend. "Just want to do my best to become the best singer, a doctor to care for others, and teach women how to fight back against bad people who try to hurt us."

Vicky laughs to know that Sulia would do fine just saying that part out.

"And for me to write it all down to becoming a reporter to find good stories one day." She looks at her friend next. "Sulia, we'll always be best friends, right? For our parents are hard workers to travel a lot and barely see any of us. You and I are we have."

For Sulia to know that part, for her and Vicky to hold hands to keep that word – for Sulia barely sees her mother and father while Vicky's parents and siblings were too. Hard life growing up like that as a kid, huh?

"Of course, we'll always be friends, Vicky, right now and when we get older. We just need to do our best to follow our own dreams to still see our families."

"All the time and always, right?"

"Always." Said Sulia to be smiling. "Yeah! Best friends forever-!"

For Sulia to see one platform of the bridge was so old for a plank to fall off to be crush from the watery current, both she and Vicky see that the bridge would soon be repaired to leave the area for now.

"That was scary..." said Vicky.

"More like too close!" Sulia almost had a heart attack. "Scared me...Vicky, we better go play somewhere else now. It's getting too danger."

"I hear you there, Sulia. Okay, let's go get some ice cream-!"

Just then, the other bridge part breaks for Vicky to have her bike stuck to fall into the river and herself for Sulia to come to her rescue. Trying to hold on to her friend's hand without letting go.

"Vicky, no!"

"Sulia! Help me!"

Sulia tries to pull Vicky out to get back up to be too hard on her to keep on trying.

"I got you, Vicky! I won't let go of you!" she tries pulling her friend up. "Come on...! Climb back up!"

"I'm slipping!" she said in fear.

Losing Vicky's grip for Sulia couldn't hold on forever.

"Hold on, Vicky! I won't let go! I won't!" she said to let go of Vicky's hand to fall to her doom for Sulia to see.

"Sulia!!!"

Not good...Seems that Vicky has fallen to her doom at a young age for Sulia to cry out for her best friend's lost.

"No!!! Vicky!"

From the young Vicky, to having a younger one during the 1980's to finish up high school and studying from her apartment room to taking care of herself years later. She just had a very bad dream from that past just now. Alone at the age of seventeen now to also have an old picture of Vicky to not see her parents and or siblings of hers since her death. Must've have been hard times for Sulia to be treated with the best doctors for her parents to aid their daughter over the years; seeing a friend die like that must have been very hard on poor Sulia from seven years ago, very hard. Her only goal now was to work her way around as aiding others somehow to finding a job real soon after this last year in high school.

"(That dream again...)" Sulia looked at a photo of Vicky. "(I miss you, Vicky, I promise to fulfil my dream to come to true for you, I promise."

Seems that she was living a good life 'so far' in Germany 'for the events to happen during the times'. Sorry, not good with history so well, look it up for it did happen back then I know that much...From the United States, France, Japan, and now to the country of Germany, huh? Lots to have for a family who works hard. During Sulia's time finishing high school to study hard on self-defense and dong some good deals on other things, she'll soon learn that something happens to someone else's life too that takes place in that year, from nine years ago that started it all the nightmare that will soon come. Don't worry, the story will get better soon enough, promise. 😊