chapter 1 Over the fence

I was walking down the street when I saw a huge training ground. I have no idea what they were doing, but it looked like they were training hard. I looked around the fence, trying to find an opening after I saw one of the adts struggling. I eventually gave up and started walking away. Last second, I turned around and started running towards the fence and jumped over it.
       Once I was over the fence I started looking around for the lady that needed help. After looking around I spot her. She had a really messy bun with whisps of hair everywhere. Her hair was a very light brown and was starting to turn white despite her looking so young. I believe it has something to do with the stress she is dealing with. She looked like she was struggling to hold up a few trays with kitchen ingredients on them. Slowly the trays started to tip over so I did the only thing I could. I rushed forward and caught the trays before they could continue falling.
       I looked up at the lady and asked, "Are you OK? These are really heavy."
       For a minute she was in pure shock having not expected anyone to catch them as they dropped. In the time it took her to come out of shock I stood up easily carrying the trays with me so I could look her straight in the eyes. She blinked a few more time slowly coming out of shock. In the blink of an eye she was in front of me.
       "Are you ok !? You rushed forward so quickly and caught the trays before I could even do anything. They are really heavy trays so it had to hurt when you caught them."
        "No need to worry I'm completely fine. They aren't that heavy for me. But are you sure you are ok? I could help you if you need it."
        She looked at me and blinked for a moment, "sorry I'm not used to being offered help it doesn't happen very often but if it is no trouble a little help would be amazing."
        She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and nodded, "yes ill help then. It's really no problem at all."
        After I said that she came closer and took some of the trays from me and we started walking through the field. As we were walking I looked at her and said, "I never really got your name."
       "Oh sorry my name is Margaret. What's your name and what are you doing all the way out here?"
       "I'm Silver. As for how I got here I was going for a run and got lost in the music I was listening to."
       "That is a lovely name."
       "Thank you. Although I don't know if my parents named me that because of my hair or my unique eyes."
       "Well considering babies eyes change a little as they get older I'd say it was your hair."
       "True I forgot about that. Do you know what this place is."
       "They are the training grounds. I'm one of the people hired to feed everyone."
        That is the only answer I got but what kind of training grounds. What are these people training for.
        As we walked in a comfortable silence there were more and more people we eventually walked up to a tiny building. Margaret took out her keys and unlocked the door. We walked inside and she looked at the meals she had prepared.
       She turned to me and said, "I wish I could give then better meals all I could come up with was bread soup and hot cheetos."
       "Margaret there is nothing wrong with this meal." I walked closer to them. There were bread bowls with a nice ready soup inside. On the side there was a small bowl of the breads insides and a bag of hot cheetos. I looked up at Margaret and said, "Margaret these look amazing. They smell just as good as they look. This is a really good meal you have prepared don't get yourself down."
        She looked at me and gave me a huge smile. I smiled back after I had successfully brightened her mood.
       "Alright Margaret let's finish all the meals then we have a lot of work to do." We then got to work mass producing this meal. Once everything was done we fist bumped. All we had to do now was wait for lunch to serve the meals.

     Alright that is the end of the chapter I hope you guys like it. This story came from one of my dreams and there was no way I wasn't going to write this one down. I'm still new to writing so don't mind any Grammer and spelling mistakes. Love you all bye till the next chapter!