☆~*~☆

It was the night before Asa was going over to Denji's and she was absolutely freaking out.

"Oh my god Asa, it's not a big deal." Yoru tried to explain once again.

"Shut up, It so is!!" Asa cringed over how embarrassed she was. Going to his house is such a huge deal! What's his family gonna think of me? I'm already self-cautious of just about everything I do.

"He's just a boy. And fucking ugly at that."

Asa cocked her head at Yoru, bringing her hand up to the back of her neck where she'd hurt a nerve. The angry move from Asa was enough for Yoru to get the hint.

"Jesus," Yoru exclaimed.

Asa decided she was done talking to Yoru for the night and got up from her bed to pick out an outfit. She tried her best to find something that didn't scream "date" but was also cute. She was overthinking just about every option until Yoru came up behind her and grabbed a random hanger.

"Just save yourself the time and wear this." Yoru groaned which received an eye roll from Asa.

"Fine." Asa grabbed the hanger and searched through her drawers to find a pair of shorts to go with her top. While she was at it, she grabbed her socks and decided on a pair of shoes. She was glistening with excitement, and the only thing able to pass the time was to sleep. The whole reason she was up planning her outfit out was because she couldn't sleep.

It wasn't any help that she had to wait till the afternoon to get there. Yoru was already dreading having to deal with Asa's impatient ass the next day.

Asa places everything in a neat pile on her floor amidst her depression pit of a room and flung into bed. She shut her eyes expecting to not get any sleep, but immediately dozed off.

"Thank fuck." Yoru whispered.

☆~*~☆

Asa finally ended the loop of waking up every five minutes, getting out of bed, and walking into the bathroom. She splashed some water on her face and tiredly looked into the mirror. That's when she remembered what she was doing later that day. The one time she forgot about it.

"Fuck." She groaned exhaustedly.

Yoru rolled her eyes from the bedroom realizing this was her last moment of peace for the day.

Asa pulled out her phone to check the time as she brushed her teeth, and was way later than she thought. How convenient. She didn't know if it was a blessing or a curse to have slept in that much but she only had 2 hours until she needed to leave.

"Yoru?" Asa called from the bathroom. She took the shuffling in the bed as a response. "It's almost 2 o'clock," Asa told her plainly.

Yoru practically jumped out of bed popping up behind Asa at the sink.

"You're fucking kidding."

"Deadass." Asa showed Yoru her phone. Both of their faces sunk for different reasons.

"It's so soon, I'm absolutely terrified!" Asa said frantically.

"I don't wanna go!!" Yoru groaned.

"Suck it up oh my god. It was your decision to take my body, idiot." Asa sassed back.

Yoru stayed silent and Asa gave her the 'told you so' look. They both left the bathroom and Asa started to change.

Yoru picked out a grey, cropped sweater, and Asa found a pair of black jean shorts, paired with her high top converse. She put her hair in pigtails as usual and put in some simple earrings. She then turned to Yoru for a second pair of eyes.