The Fall

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Loki pov:
'I'm falling, but how could i be falling, I'm in my ce-'I open my eyes and see a cloudy gray sky.'Where am I'? I crash into a building and lay there,slipping in and out of consciousness.

Tony pov:
I wake up covered in sweat and grease from my Iron Man suits. I woke up like this more often than not since the attack on New York,we've moved upstate since then." Eugh". I go upstairs to take a shower. I go scrub my arms and get to my bracelet. I stare at it for a bit.

Flashback

"Come on Anthony"! The faceless blue boy said to me from behind a tree. I go to him and he grabs my hand and pulls me deeper into the woods to a beautiful clearing with a waterfall. My eyes shine brightly at the sight
"Woah". The boy starts dancing with me while singing in a language I don't know, I dance along with him smiling."Kiæreste"? He stopped the dance and pulls me to a cave behind the waterfall. He picks up two handmade bracelets, one with topaz' and one emerald, the other with emerald's and one topaz.
"They're so cute" i say with a smile. He smiles back and slides the bracelet full of emerald onto my wrist."Sammenflettet" his green magic circles my wrist"Sydd sammen". His magic seeps into the emeralds and I feel the single tolaz start to heat up and I see the topaz melt into my hands and sink into my veins. He looks into my eyes and his start to glow.
"Avslør deg Selv" He whispers. I feel my head start to hurt...
Flashback ends

I shake my head 'That was an Odd dream'.
I get out of the shower, getting dressed and heading to the kitchen."what to eat what to eat".I start poring cereal when I hear a crash. The others and I rush into the lobby and find a man in the middle of it.He has blue skin with odd markings,horns coming out of his head that curl inwards,and wings with midnight and royal blue feathers.His clothes and braids are covered in BLUE BLOOD."Get him to my lab"bruce sighed.
Bruce,and I cleaned off all the blood,replaced his clothes,stitched him up,and washed his hair while Steve just watched. When we open his eyelids his eyes were blood red with a darker red sclera. Steve clenched his crucifix and did a silent prayer. 'I forgot he was religious'. Steve and I left so bruce could continue his tests.

"What do you think it is"I heard Nat say. I shrug but couldn't shake the nostalgic feeling I have when I look at it."It's a dude, you should just say him instead of It" Clint says to Nat. Clint turns to me and crosses his arms"What's up with you, you're never this quiet". I shrug'Why does it feel so familiar'?