°•°•A Day Of School•°•°

Katies P.O.V

        As I woke up to my alarm beeping, unlike other girls, I slammed my hand down on the off button of the black box on my nightstand and rolled to my side with a groan. My joints popped in all places and I sighed with satisfication, hopping out of my dark, navy blue blankets unlike the girly pink ones normal girls use. I walked over to my closet and picking out a black oversized hoodie that one of the boys gave me and some baggy ripped jeans, then I put my brunette locks in a perfect messy bun, away from my sky blue orbs. I strolled out of my room, going to my kitchen to make a coffee, a habit I picked up from Joshua (One of the boys) and grab a white, stained mug from my cabinets and putting uncooked toast in the toaster and scrambled some eggs. I pulled my mug from the coffee maker and plated my delicious eggs before sitting down on a wooden chair and quickly eating before grabbing my black bad and sagging it on my shoulders before putting on my black boot cause unlike other girls and their heels, I would rather walk in comfort, though I knew the popular girls will bully me for it, like any other day. I head out the door and glided my way over to my school, which was 3 blocks away. I arrived, immediately trying to head to class to avoid the popular girls, but my plans were ruined when I face planted into a stiff chest, looking up to the boy I just ran into, having to look up cause I'm so small, and saw Brittany's crush, Jake, and scrambled away because Brittany and her pains would bully me later if one of them saw that I was with her crush.

"Hey, you okay?" His voice boomed over any of my thoughts, obviously louder then other boys, being the captin of the hokey team.

"I-I-Im f-fine" I stammered out the best I could, Jake looking like he was looming over me, and looked away to the lockers. His chest was made up of only muscle because Jake was also in the Basket ball team.

"Alright, you be careful now."

And with that, he walked away, probably to class so I practically ran to mine, not listening to the rules the those dumb videos the principle keeps making us watch every week. (A/N I'm basing her school off of mine, BTW THIS IS SATIRE, PLEASE NO HATE 😭) I entered my class a few seconds before the warning bell, giving me enough time to blend in and go to my seat before the teacher came in. As I walked my way to my chair, Chad, the biggest bully in school, tripped me and the entire class laughed, not making any move to help me, as I quickly got up and walked towards my seat.

(498 words including this)