{s2, p30}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaMay {24}

Tampa, Florida
May
{24}

If youn check in you a ho 📲

"Shit Kyrie". Kaydence moaned as I drilled her from the back, between her moans and the way her ass was coming back on me I was trying not the nut.

She had gained weight in all the right places after having the baby. I grabbed her by her neck as I sent a hard smack to her ass causing her to whimper.

"who pussy this is"? I asked her giving her slow but long strokes. I knew she was struggling to form the words, "Ian gone ask nomo". I said going slowing making sure to hit her spot every single time.

"yours baby". She moaned as her legs shook uncontrollably. I sped back up causing her to slightly run, "don't run baby, you know we don't do that". I told her as I held her waist and she cream coded by dick.

I turned her around as I pushed her legs where her ears were as I tapped my dick on her clit a few times making her jump each time.

I slowly stuck it in, "fuck". I mumbled, my pace started off slow as I rubbed her clit in circles knowing it'll send her on edge.

"Kyrie wait".'she moaned pushing at my stomach, "move yo hands Naomii". I told her as she slowly moved her hands.

"baby why you fucking me like this"? She asked me, "cause I love you". I told her, "I love you too". She managed to get out.

"I'm finna nut". I told her as my strokes started to get sloppy. She looked up at me with a smile as I knew what she wanted.

"You sure"? I asked her as I felt myself getting closer and closer. "yes baby". She replied. I wrapped my hand around her throat as my strokes sped up.. All you can hear was Kaydence noises and the sounds of her wetness as I nutted in her.

No the baby was not there!🙄

"Kyrie it's hot as fuck bring yo ass". Kaydence said which snapped me out the thoughts of last night.

"my bad". I told her grabbing Caisyn as we headed out the door. Caisyn was now three months old and I can say time was flying. I mean I remember when Kay water first broke so it's been crazy really seeing my son grow.

It was early May, which mean it was extremely hot so we did our best keeping him out the heat. Today he had a check up at the doctor so that's where we were currently headed.

Kaydence started the car turning the air on as I buckled Caisyn in.  Me and Kaydence had always been a team but since we had Caisyn teamwork played a big role in our relationship now and it helped us not be so stressed because we worked together. 

"my crew ready"? I asked, "yes sir". Kaydence responded as I looked in the mirror seeing Caisyn smiling as I chuckled.

I let Kaydence play whatever she wanted to play on the Bluetooth, we try our best to listen to calm music when Caisyn in the car. My hand rested on her thigh and she sung her heart out.