·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🅺🆁🅸🆂🅿 & 🅲🆁🅴🅰🅼 ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

Warm rays shot through the sky, coating the world with shades of bright and yet solemn amber. This was a sign that the day was edging closer to its conclusion.

A cool breeze swept through the air, carrying with it the sweet smell of the blooming flowers and the promise of a new day. The sun slowly sinks below the horizon, signaling those out to return to their homes. However, this wasn't the case for Addy.

A loyal and diligent employee at Krisp & Cream (totally not copyrighted, Btw) who started working at the establishment a week prior. He was currently cleaning the cafe booths.

Addy had worked hard to learn the ropes of the business and was determined to prove his worth... especially to the manager. Ironically enough, despite Addy's loveable obsession with the doughy treats, the main reason he decided to work at this specific donut shop to begin with was all due to the manager that ran the establishment.

The manager's name was Tsuki. An incredibly handsome man-- so handsome to the point where his attractiveness could not be put into words (that's just how hot he was- 10/10 ngl-).

Addy was immediately smitten and determined to get the job at Krisp & Cream just to see Tsuki. He knew that if he was lucky enough, he could get close to this man. And perhaps, just maybe, he could get the courage to finally confess his feelings.

Maybe it was because Addy jinxed himself somewhere along the way, or maybe it was because he had too high expectations of what could've been. Despite what could've caused this turn of events, Addy knew one thing for sure: He was getting all crisp and no cream.

In his entire week of employment at Krisp & Cream, he hasn't been able to see his hot manager once!! No matter how early he came to work, for some reason, he just was never there!

Could Addy possibly have gotten something wrong? Maybe Tsuki resigned from his job... that's the only logical conclusion!

These are the thoughts running through Addy's head while he wipes down the booth counters, making sure to clean every inch of the table despite his mopey state.

'What am I doing wrong..?', Addy couldn't help but silently contemplate.

He was lost in his own thoughts, lost in the monotony of the task. He felt like he was just going through the motions, like he was stuck in a never-ending cycle of meaningless work. He sighed deeply and continued cleaning, his mind still foggy from the week's events.

It was during this time that the cafe's door opened. The chime of the tiny bell that hung from the doorframe echoed throughout the quiet cafe. Addy, who was absorbed in his own thoughts, was unaware of the arrival of the man with lavender hair.

The man surveyed the cafe before his gaze finally fell upon the dark-haired male with prescription specks. At first, he simply stared. He admired the sun-setting rays of light that painted Addy's features delicately. His lips curled upwards into a smile, feeling a warmth inside him that he hadn't felt in a long time.

Out of burning curiosity, he just had to approach him.

A stride of confidence despite his heart saying otherwise, the lavender-haired male walked up to Addy, standing close behind him.

The crisp smell of the cafe's doughy and pastry treats intermingled with the scent of vanilla emanating from Addy.

He leans down close, his voice almost in a whisper as he spoke into the dark-haired male's ear.

"Hello there..~"

His voice sent a rush of warmth that coursed throughout Addy's body, his heart skipping a beat.