How will requests work.

This will be pretty much a guide on how will the requests system work. Any further questions please comment here and here only if possible, you can also dm me if you'd prefer that.

To send a writing request you have to comment in one of the chapters or in this chapter, or you can also dm me your request, that works too. The writing request will need to have some certain information, it's not mandatory but it is preferable, as it'll be easier for me to write with that information.

It will (mostly) need to contain the following.
-The main bursona(s) from the story: You will need to give the name of the main bursona or bursonas for this story (list of bursonas I'll be doing at the end of chapter), as an example, ARGbur/Editor Wilbur × Simpbur, or just say one bursona, depending on your request.
-The category of the request: You will need to say what topic the request
is about (smut, angst, fluff, a mix, etc), this is so I can write it at the beginning of the chapter along with the main bursona(s) and any cw/tw that might be necessary.
-Any possible cw/tw: This is for the same reason as the category of the request, no further information needed.
-The plot: Now this is where you write the main plot, you can write as much detail as you want here, as an example, "x and y are just cuddling happily and then x kisses y and they end up having sex."

I think as long as I have the bursona(s) and the plot I'd be able to write something, but if you could include the other two, I'd really appreciate it.

The way I take requests is like this, once I get a request, if I don't have any other ideas for the book I will do it, if I do have ideas for the book, I will do the request after I finish one or more of the ideas, like a queue. If I have many requests, these requests will also be on the queue.

List of bursonas:
-Revivebur
-Ghostbur
-Pogbur/Vilbur
-L'manbur
-Phantombur
-Simpbur
-Incelbur
-ARGbur/Editor Wilbur
-Catbur (they need a cat ok. I originally put catbur as a literal cat, but after thinking for some time i decided catbur will be more of like those gacha life cat hybrids, no i do not have another way of explaining it sadly. i might do shipping content with catbur, but thats something i will decide along the way.)

Feel free to leave any request, as I said if you'd prefer you can send questions or requests to my dm, even though I'm not sure how these work, i know I can figure it out.

Originally published July 7th, 2023. 01:36 am. Republished August 15th, 2023. 01:51 pm.