|∆|

Hey Readers,

Welcome to the first book of the Hey Heart series. A series that consists of three standalone stories. So I want to give y'all a quick update about what this is gonna be. Hey Heart series is the series where the female/male protagonists speak to their heart as their point of view. This is gonna be an emotional roller coaster for all as these series are gonna be high on drama, melodrama, romance, and some plot twists and mysteries.

Hey Heart series mainly focuses on the love triangle plot, complicated relationships, and inner voices. These stories are free-spirited, romantic adventures, and a heart listener rather than those of the brain.

They are going to be all short series and quick to read with a fast-paced plot and full of drama climaxes.

The first book - Hey, heart, it's difficult! (consists of part 1 and part 2 in this same book)

See y'all in the chapters then,
GT.

See y'all in the chapters then,GT

DISCLAIMER

These series are purely fictional and any incidence of real-life occurrences is purely coincidental. This work is my original work where no others are allowed to reproduce, republish, distribute, and plagiarize it. Plagiarism is a huge crime.

Copyright ©️ TejashreeAyre