The one and only part, I think.

A thing about Christian Convery and a few of his characters living in the same home.
Morgan Edwards from Pup Academy (Good one but haven’t finished all the way)
Gus from Sweet Tooth (Love this one)
Henry from Coke Bear (I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH, I WATCHED IT ON MY BIRTHDAY)
Christian Convery is the 13/14-year-old American/Canadian actor of these characters (Great Actor)

Morgan: Gus, can you come here for a moment?!

Gus, happily hopping along: Yes, do you need anything?

Morgan: Christian and Henry haven’t come back yet, in fact, they’ve been gone for so long that I am now starting to get worried. What if-

Henry walks in, complaining to Christian about something as he slams something on the table: And she said that she wanted to, like, who even does that?!

Christian nods: Mhm...That’s the DeeDee I remember.

Right when Henry was about walk off, he said: By the way Gus, your sour gummy worms are on the table.

Gus quickly jumps and grabs them: Thank you, Henry!

Henry, walking to the living room: No problem, sweetcheeks.

Morgan: Ahem!

Christian quickly turns around: Oh, sorry, didn’t see you there. You know how it is, caring for the baby deer.

Gus looks up to Christian pointing at him, his eyes innocent looking as his ears flick: Hm?

Morgan sighs, turning back to Christian: He’s not a baby.

Christian, walking away to the living room: Mhm, sure...

Morgan rolls his eyes and huffs in defeat: Fine whatever, come on Gus, we’re gonna watch a movie

Gus giggles as he follows Morgan to the room: Okay!

They all cuddled up to watch a movie, together and warm…

Slay  -Hørrør_Löv3r ♡