The Black Rose

At school, as a Valentine's day assignment, everyone was given a rose. They were assigned to hand their rose to the person they liked. Many people exchanged roses, butters and Kenny, Stan and kyle, even Clyde and Tolkien. But some people didn't like anybody, so they gave their roses to their friends. But, Pip didn't have any friends. He did like someone, but he was hated by everyone. The person would hate him more if he gave them a rose. This person was Damien, and while he was mean, he was the closest thing Pip had to a friend. Pip took a deep breath and slowly went up to Damien. But as he got closer, he saw that, Damien no longer had a rose. He gave it to someone already. Pips heart sank, and he went back to where he was sitting. He felt like an idiot for thinking Damien would like him. He laid his head down and started crying softly. He felt a tap on his shoulder and saw Damien. He quickly wiped his tears and looked up at him.
"Y-yes Damien?"
"Give me your rose."
Pip was a bit surprised and handed him the rose. Then, even more to Pips surprise, Damien handed a rose back to Pip, but it wasn't a red rose. It was a rose that was burnt to a crisp, chared to black coal like material. Pips face went red as he looked up at Damien, who was also blushing.
"I-i freaked out and burnt mine, sorry.."
"I love it." Pip said smiling, as Damien's eyes lit up. They both smiled as Damien pulled Pip close, kissing him. Pip was shocked, but kissed back, as both of them ignored all the paper balls that the other kids threw at them.

(And Cartman never got a rose so he died a slow painful lonely death the end.)