#1 Sword Practice

Ship - Ben x Yasmina

Yasmina's POV - 

I don't have a crush on Ben. I repeat, I do NOT have a crush on Ben. And it's definitely not for that reason that I asked to teach him how to sword fight. Well, I'm glad I did. Ben was a disaster! 

"Counter. Feint. Attack, attack!" I shouted, but Ben was swinging his stick around. Yes, you read that right. Stick. We were still stuck on Mantah Corp Island  and Ben and I were taking a break while the others went to help Mae. 

"Yaz, can we take a break? We are supposed to be on a break!", Ben whined after his 16th failed attempt. 

"No! Ben, you need to learn how to defend yourself!"

"But I already know how! I defeated Toro, remember?", Ben said, sitting down on the green grass outside. We were practicing outside Mae's cave. 

"That was with help from a dinosaur!", I stated frustrated. "You need to learn how to defend yourself when you're on your own. Punching or blowing something up won't always work." 

"It might", Ben muttered but stood up with his stick ready. 

I shouldn't have made him.

Ben charged at me with the stick but tripped over something and landed right on top of me with his lips crashed onto mine. My eyes widened in surprise as Ben pulled away. 

"Oh my god! Yaz I-I'm sorry, reall-"

I cut him off by grabbing his neck and kissing him. 

3rd Person - 

Kenji was sent as a messenger for Darius. "Why did I have to go", he grumbled, kicking the rocks as he made his way to where Ben and Yaz were. 

"Ben? Darius said he needed help with-" Kenji stopped when he saw Ben and Yasmina kissing on the ground. "I'll... I'll just, you know, leave. Now.", he said before running back to the others. 

Yasmina's POV - 

After a while, Ben and I separated. Did I just kiss Ben? No, I didn't have a crush on him... Did I?

"Yaz..." Ben gasped, blinking in shock. 

"Shut up.", I said, keeping my hands around his neck and smiling a little. 

We grinned at each other and before I knew it, we both leaned in again. 

I decided I loved this boy.