Chapter 1-The Hate

.Written in third person.

Right after everyone appeared in the borderlands, the BEACH became more popular meaning that more and more people throughout the days joined Hatter and his devilish plan. But that isn't the only thing that happens, a hate between two different people, different personalities become to increase but soon it stops completely but what is it? Disgust? Distance? Love? or even murder?  anyway, whatever it is, it has changed everyone's thoughts. This is how it all started--->

In the very beginning at the BEACH, Hatter picked who would do what (the militants, exclusives etc.) Obviously if you have watched Alice in borderland you would know but incase you dont: -Chishiya-Exclusive   Mira-exclusive   Ann-Exclusive   Kuzuryu-Exclusive   Kuina-Exclusive  Niragi-Militant   Aguni-Militant   Samura(or last boss)- Militant  and obviously everyone else a member.

In an Exclusives/Militant meeting "There is a traitor among us.. We, millitants noticed that some people were doing things against the rules. I want everyone here to tell me whatever they know." Hatter commands "I will proudly say that Chishiya isn't here, he shouldn't even be an exclusive!" complains Niragi and smirks but Aguni nudges him slightly to make him stop "Well then if you care so much then go get him." Hatter chuckles and Kuina giggles of the comment hatter has made. Niragi just stays silent very annoyed at not only chishiya but hatter too "Go on then, i did actually mean it." Hatter commands again, Niragi storms off to look for 'The always annoying Chishiya' which was very easy since he was in his own room. Niragi knocks on the door "Chishiya! Open the fucking door" but there was no answer, so he bangs on the door again "What do you wanttt, i was sleeping" says Chishiya in his morning greatful voice, "You have a fucking meeting to attend and dont ever give me that attichude bitc-" before he could finish the other boy stops him "yh, yh ill be there shortly." and he closes the door in niragi's face, that annoying little bitch, thought niragi.

At the meeting, when everyone was there "okay so back to what i was saying, I would like everyone to tell me whatever they know about any rule-breaking thing they've seen" Hatter continued.

Almost noone had a clue but two people did, and what do you know? it was Niragi and chishiya.

Chishiya raised his hand "I saw some boys and girls giggling in an ally way not so far from the BEACH and they were wearing BEACH bracelets.." "Very well, thank you for telling me" Replied Hatter looking at the next person, Niragi, "Yes, i have seen a lot of people doing some rule breaking stuff but i haven't really looked into it yet, someone is planning something. something horrible." He says while smirking and looking at Hatter in front of him "Thank you, i would like for you all to do something about it, whatever it is." While hatter explained this he emphisized the word something abt more than usual so all exclusives know what he is meaning by that.

Later that day, in the afternoon, Chishiya had gone to his room and sat down on his bed thinking about what his next plan was, he was going to need three more other people for his plan to succeed but the only person he had in his mind was Kuina. So after rethinking, he went to look for her "Kuina! there you are, i've been meaning to tell you something, come with me to my room" Chishiya took Kuina's soft hand and dragged her "Okay okay, calm down i can walk by myself! if this is abt you being gay, i swear i accept you don't wo-" "No, its.. very different than that, and i told you not to mention that ever again!" He stopped speed walking and transfered over to slowly walking "OK, but what must be so important?" Kuina questioned him but no actual answer shes been waiting for "You'll see." And further more, after he explained to her, let me tell you Kuina was Shocked. shocken. wowed. cried. lied. miled. whinced. laughed. lol. bro. dude. bud. alr i'll stop there.

SO kuina agreed since she didnt really care about the BEACH. When the plan was all half ready and set, all they needed was two more people to accept this awful plan well it wasn't awfal for them, luckily, two newbies came named Arisu and Usagi which meant to put the plan into action. 

There we go! Chapter finished, hope you enjoyed and thank you for clicking on this fanfiction, reading it and whatever else you do, idk. I hope you will have or had a nice day, btw i alr started the next chapter, will be published soon!!!

Byee folks<3

Words used: 786