What is True Love?

Hello Friends!!!!

I'm back with a new story for all my readers. Let's start.

Mom plz stop. I m still 14. I don't want to get married so soon that u have started looking girls for me. I wish to become something in life first. I don't want to meet anyone. Before becoming settled in career I won't get married, said Lohit.

Hemali said, But my child I m not telling u to get married. I know u want to become successful in life first. I'm just telling u to meet Sahana she is my best friend's daughter. U are in 9th now and as you have decided to do something in designing in future. She can be great guide for u as she is in the same field. She 5 years elder to u so she can help u to select your career in more better way. Also she is in Banglore for 2 months only. Then she is going abroad for higher studies.
Sahana is my college friend Bhumika's daughter. We were in same class in college. In 5 years of college we became each other's best friends. Then we both joined our jobs and so she moved to Delhi and later got married and settled there itself. I returned to my hometown and then few years later I also got married. After we left college, we somehow had lost touch. But 1 year ago she got my number and contacted me. Since then we are in touch and 3 months back she came to Bangalore with Sahana. And as I told in 2 months they will go back to Delhi and then Sahana will shift abroad.

Lohit replied, Ok mom. I will meet her but not at home.

The next day, Lohit and Sahana meet each other at a coffee shop.
At first they both feel awkward to talk to each other. But Sahana takes the first step and starts the conversation. And then they talk comfortably.

Sahana was in Banglore for 2 months. They became good friends and kept meeting each other. Till it was the time for her to go. Now only 2 days were left for her in Banglore.
In these 2 months, they somehow got used to each other's company.

Sahana had never thought that she would start liking someone in such a short span of time.
Buttttt it's life. And we don't have control over it. She had decided to confess before she goes to Delhi at her home as from there she was going to leave for London.

But something unexpected happened that evening when they met.

Sahana was very nervous which was also felt by Lohit as he had never seen her like this before. He told her to tell him whatever was going on in her mind.

She mustered courage and told him to not react but listen to her first. She said, I Like You maybe I Love You. I m not sure about love but I really like you and want us to be together.

He was speechless at first. For a minute he couldn't react and got still. But then he came back to senses and said, I m sorry to say and break your dream ----
Firstly, I don't have any such feelings for you. Secondly, I want to do something in life before getting into any relationship. So I want to focus on my career now. I'm really sorry to say this but whatever I said is truth.

Sahana got sad after hearing this. She was frozen when Lohit said NO to her.
But she controlled her emotions and got back in senses. She said to him, It's ok if u don't have any such feelings. I just wanted to share whatever was in my mind, there is no compulsion for u to reciprocate.
I m sorry that I made everything awkward for u. It's ok if u don't have any feelings. We were, we are and we will always be friends. Any such confession can't affect it.

Then Sahana left from there saying she had to complete some work before leaving from Bangalore.

The next 2 days seemed awkward for them. But as they had decided they were friends first and will always remain that in any situation. So they spent the 2 days together having a lot of fun.