{s2, p31}

Kaydence Naomii HicksTampa, FloridaMay {24}

Tampa, Florida
May
{24}

Check in, check in

I lotioned my freshly shaved legs as a look of satisfaction came across my face. I rubbed my legs and arms down feeling the softness of them.

I went into my bedroom and put on a two piece matching set as I looked in the mirror. My body had snapped back well and I was blessed for that. My hair sat in a messy bun with my one week old knotless with bohemian curls..

My natural face was eating as I applied just a little mascara and some lipgloss. I was about to do some laundry and make myself some lunch.

Caisyn had been sleep for an hour so i was making it my duty to do as much as i could. I had to admit i had been doing my thing as a mommy and i was happy Kyrie stuck to his word doing his thing as a dad.

I put Caisyn clothes in the dryer and then put Kyrie's in the washer. Kyrie was currently at work so it was just me and Caisyn. Kyrie wouldn't make it home till 7 but he made it his duty to come see us before he headed to the gym.

His summer camp had started and they started travel ball next week. They would be going to Georgia and I agreed to go but we wouldn't go to the game.. Kyrie's mom agreed to FaceTime us for a little but Kyrie was determined that we went.

I ended up making me a sub sandwich, I grabbed some chips and a drink and I sat down and watched Family guy. I grabbed my phone as it dinged seeing a message from Kyrie.

My baby❤️

we going on a lil date tonight.
The sitter getting Caisyn till we get done.
Be ready by 7:30.

:okay 🥺I love you

I smiled at the message, Kyrie took me out a lot during my pregnancy and always made me feel good. I hearted the message as well as I responded.

I finished cleaning my food mess as well as did a little cleaning, I went into Caisyn room as he was wide awake. Caisyn had his dad's whole face, he was the cutest baby ever.

"You so cute mama baby". I said picking him up and taking him to his changing table because 9/10 he definitely needed a diaper change.

Caisyn watched me carefully as I changed his diaper and a small yawn came from his mouth. "I know you hungry". I chuckled picking him up and taking him downstairs.

I grabbed his bottle and sat on the couch cause I refused to walk back into his nursery to rock him. He drunk his bottle with no complaints. This was the best moments and me and Kyrie made sure we captured plenty moments on our camera.