Lab Freaks

Ever since that day, when you and Senku had sex for the first time, you two couldn't stop having sex with each other. It consumed your way of life. You seemed to have sex everywhere! In the janitor's closet, in the student lounge after school, in the locker rooms, etc. It did not matter at that point, you two were addicted to it, to making each other feel good.

"Mmh~!" You moaned softly into the scientist's ear, making the said scientist want to pleasure you more. You hugged his torso to yours, wrapping your legs around his waist. "Senku, we're supposed to be cleaning...!" You said, but deep down you wanted to continue your special time with the scientist. The need to clean the bathrooms were completely thrown out the window. Senku hummed in response, the pace of his thrusts becoming quicker and quicker with each passing minute. You could tell he was close to climaxing.

You parted from Senku's neck, holding his head in your hands, connecting both of your lips once more. And thanks to those other times you two had sex, Senku actually became an excellent kisser. I know Senku Ishigami, a good kisser? It was just unheard of! But he was an excellent learner from previous sexual times, movies, and books about the act of sex. And a little bit of porn too.

Y-Y/n...!" The scientist groaned into the kiss, approaching climax, his thrusts becoming sloppy and unrhymed. The two of you broke the kiss, parting for air before hugging each other tightly as you finally climaxed. You cumming all over Senku's wrapped dick and Senku cumming in the condom that was wrapped around his dick.

After you two came, you hugged each other closely for a while before cleaning up and finishing your job of cleaning the bathroom.

Time Skip

The next day was really long! The whole day you've been sexually frustrated, desperately needing your daily dose of sex with your boyfriend. You two seemed to be still in the honeymoon phase, but have kinda gained more control of how many times you had sex in a day. You and Senku usually had sexual intercourse five times a day. Now, it was more like one or two, and maybe a makeout session.

The scientist however, was so deep in an experiment, that he totally forgot about the need and want to have sex. It was just not on his mind that particular day. Which wasn't odd. He still had a love for you and science, but he hadn't spent enough time with his science hobby. Thus, he worked on his experiment all day long.

When school finally ended, and all the students were done with their cleaning duties, you raced down the halls towards the science lab where you knew Senku was. Before entering the said room, you fixed your hair and clothes, pulling up your skirt to reveal your butt and panties and undoing the tie on your sailor's uniform to show your bra and breasts. Once you tried to make yourself look irresistible and sexy, despite being in a school uniform, you entered the science lab.

You quietly cracked open the door and snuck inside, locking the door to the science lab behind you. Once in, you saw that Senku's back was facing towards you as he worked on his new experiment. It looked to be something with chemicals because a lot of different flasks and beakers were out and all over the table.

"Senkie~" You purred in his ear, hugging him from behind and running your hands up his hips, under his shirt, and all over his chest. You smiled as you felt him tremble under your touch.

"N-Not now Y-Y/n," Senku stammered, trying to ignore your wandering hands against his bare skin, knowing that if he gave in, things would end up with him not finishing his experiment. "I-I'm busy with a new ex-experiment..."

"Study me then! Make me your newest experiment, Senku~!" You said, hopping up on a desk, crossing your legs and tilting the scientist's head up with your finger.