Stay..

Copia walks into your room, seeing you pack clothes in a suitcase.
"Hello, sister y/n" he hums

"Hello copia!" I reply with a smile on my face.

"Going on vacation?"

"No, on a work trip! Nihil and Sister Imperator want me to create a stonger connection with the french sector of the ministry as I have experience in the french language" *I smile*

"Oh! Its nice to hear that pops and sister are finally acknowledging your strengths with in our ministry" He smiles even more. "You think I could accompany you on the trip?"

"Oh copia, I'm not sure, I'd run that by Sister"

"Alright, is there any other way I can assist you in the meantime sorella? Or maybe I can make myself useful by making arrangements for you?" He says, walking closer to me.

"I think I'm okay Copia, thank you though" I return a warm smile.

"As you please, call me if you need anything..." He smirks giving me a little kiss under the chin.

I just smile and nod, speechless at the fact he kissed me at all.

"Be good, y/n~" he walks out of the room chuckling softly at my BRIGHT red face.

-time skip to dinner-

All of us sisters are eating quietly and suddenly the dining halls doors swing open. Revealing Sister Imperator. All of the sisters look up at her.

"I'd like to have a word with Sister Y/n, please"

I get up and walj over to her as all the other women look at me. As soon as I pass the threshold of the dining hall, Sister Imperator shuts the doors.

"Now, Sister Y/n, I have some news.."

"What is it, Sister?"

"Your stay at the french sector of the ministry has been extended to two years."

"TWO YEARS?!?" I shout "What for?!"

"Papa Nihil thinks its best you take a break from this Abbey and explore what the world has to offer."

"This is BULLSHIT sister and I know it. Papa Nihil doesn't like how Copia and I interact with each other."

All Sister Imperator can do is sigh and out her head down. That action alone gave me my answer.

"Im guessing you barred Copia from coming on the trip with me."

"I had to, Y/n, Nihil wasn't going to let him leave the Abbey anyway.."

"Whatever, Sister." I go to my room and pack up all my things, crying the whole way through. Copia knocks on my door, walking in without me saying anything. He picks me up from the floor, and hugging me.
"Oh dolcezza.." He kisses my forehead and wipes my tears.

"Im gonna be gone for 2 YEARS copia.."

All he could do was comfort me cause he didn't want to cry. "I'm gonna go talk to my dad. The CANT send you away for two years.. they know how we feel about each other.."

I just silently nod and bury my face in his neck. He holds me.

"Its gonna be okay, dolcezza, I promise." He goes and talks with Nihil.

—————————1 hour later—————————

By now I have pack up all of my belongings in my suitcases. Saying goodbye to my friends that i've made in the walls of the Abbey. 15 years in this ministry all to just be shipped off to a different country to grow the french branch of our ministry. I get lost in thought in my now plain and bare room. 

"Dolcezza... I couldn't get him to wave time off" I see the man I love break down into sobs

"Oh copia" I start crying with him.

"Please stay, dont go to france.."

"You know if I had any say I would stay with you Copia"

He sighs and envelopes me in a bear hug.

"Please take care of yourself, amore. And write me as much as you can, okay?" Sniffling

"Of course, my love"

He kisses me like his life depends on it and I return the kiss. He then holds one of my hands and picks up one of my suit cases.

"Do you really have to go..?"

"Yes, my love, I do.."

There wasn't another word spoken. He helped me put my stuff in the trunk of his car and drove me to the airport. He brings me up to the gate and kisses me one last time.

"Take care of yourself dolcezza and don't forget me."

I return the kiss and just nod, getting onto the plane. Good gods how I wanted to stay...