{s2, p32}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜New York City, New YorkDecember  {27}

New York City, New York
December 
{27}

Three Years Later

"Caisyn Jeremiah and Ariana La'Reign"!!!! Kaydence yelled.

"Yes mommy". She both spoke in sync before looking at each other and laughing.

Over the course of three years life had been pretty normal. Me and Kaydence work and personal life started to fall in line.

We always made sure to not only make time for each other but our friends and family as well. I can say everything was good and it was going the way it needed to go.

I couldn't be more happy I mean going from a hell of a life to a damn near perfect one I couldn't complain.

My camp has been a success over the last three years and it keeps building and building. We had won summer champs the last 2/3 of the years and not only was I doing some I love but the pay was amazing.

Not to mention I'm a supervisor at my job so my pay rate as a engineer has increased a lot, with that I had a choice on how many days I wanna work since I make so much. Overall everything was finally okay, patience is really the key.

It was currently December and we were spending Christmas in New York this year. Caisyn had turned three this year and our new addition Ariana Le'Reign Thomas was one years old.

She was so beautiful and she was the perfect mixture of me and Kaydence, not to mention Caisyn adored his little sister. He was definitely his sisters protecter and it was the same way vice versa.

"Who wanna help mama cook"? Kaydence asked, "me ,me"! They both eagerly said as I chuckled. I got up from the living room as I walked into the kitchen.

"Daddy"! Ariana said causing me to pick her up. "Wassup boy". I said to Caisyn who I picked up as well.

"They so spoiled". Kaydence smiled, "they is". I replied kissing her cheek not wanting to be too inappropriate in front of the kids.

Kaydence was making a small breakfast... sausage, eggs, bacon and grits nothing too crazy. We had ate a lot of the food here in New York and everything we had has been amazing.

I watched as Kaydence cooked while the kids helped and honestly I couldn't help but smile. This was literally my whole life sitting in front of me.

This gave me a feeling I couldn't even explain.

"bae you know them two girls I helped with dance years ago"? Kaydence said snapping me out my thoughts.

"yeah, what about them"? I asked. "Well they went on to be professional dancers and they want me to be CEO of their dance company". She explained.

"you in on it"? I asked picking Ariana up who laid her head on my shoulder.

"I honestly think Ima decline. I'm already working 12 hour shifts, I got two kids and a husband, I got a family that I wanna spend my time with and cherish". She told me.