Love at First Sit

a loud banging noise was upstairs. dolook thought someone was banging but he was actually wrong like he alwas is. he stormed upstars and forced open the lock doors.
"KIYA!" he screened. "WHAT IN CHOCOOOTE CHIP MINT ARE YOY DOONG??"

kiya cryied because he was caught in the act. he knew it was wrong, what he was doing. but he had no choice. this was how his business survivded.

"explain to me what you are doing. IN MY BEDROOM! cant you do it in your own?" dolook asked. loud.

"no louis you need to understand. please. my company will die if i don't do this. pls!!!!" kiya try to say but dolook took out his fery feet sword and screemed for retribution.

"NO DONT HIT ME! HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!" kiya angrily shouted.

"then tell me what's happening."

"fin." kiya moaned.

"it all started this morning at five flirty two am....."

[flashbakk]

"hi fisheleven!"

"har har. you dare to even speak my name with such hair?"

"tf.."

"you have the mane of a bluebarry pony who eats carrots and potatoes for every food! such inelegance is deemed irrevocably bombastic by i!"

"she means your hair is ugly" say the bird.

"HH! HOW DARE YOU!" kiya was taken abakk by this horrifi. c statement.

"i must get to work know. goodby you tiny weenie weinier dog!"

kiya walked away and into his job. he worked at the liyue resteranr with his god friends xiangling and har dad. mr. xiangling. kiya was welcome to work here even tho he lives in munstat.

"hello boy get to work!" say mr. xiangling.

"yaaaaaaaaa" he groan.

he went up the the table to take an order for a tall tan young lovely girl from ipanema go walking. no no it was actually a really..HOT MEN! kiya was in love at first sight!

"h-hi! *blushes cutely*" said kiya.

"hello! my name is children! i am very hingry today!"

"well..good thing you are. or else you wouldn't be here!" kiya said.

(oh noes that was SO CHESY!) kiya thought to himself!

"harhar yes! can i have a extra hot chocolate soup?" children asked.

"ye-yes child! one minute!" kiya went inside the restaurant cook boil room and FREAK PANIC OUT!

this is where the secret come in.......kiya cannot make chocolate soup, or any kind soup, unless he MIRDER! someone! but..who?

"i know!" kiya said oloud. "i will kill that blond bitch who made fun of my hair!" this was very nice idea. to kiya.

he use a #tpwaypoint to get to munstat. he kidnap the girl and the bird and return to the cook.

"perfect! now to take them upstairs so i can get the killing!" kiya take the too upstairs and began preparring the kill rotual.

[flashbakk ends]

"oh.." said dolook. "well that was a horrible idea!"

"why." kiya say.

"becuase if take u a HOUR to do that. children left the cook already because he think you never bring him his food,"

"UH OH!" kiya cried. he knew what he has to do next. he has to abandon his misson to jill and get back the love.

the love of his life.