15.-'๑'-Help-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Tom's POV:

It was dark outside when I woke from the comfy bed in my room. My body curved before I sat up on the bed. I was shirtless, with some black sweatpants and that's all. That didn't really bother me.

After some minutes I managed to get up from the bed and walk to the kitchen where all the rest of the gang were.

"Hey Tom." Bill greeted me while pouring himself a coffee while I walked in the kitchen. The city lights flickered as other people woke up.

"I'm glad you have changed your mind." Bill suddenly speaks. He leans back into the kitchen counter, sipping on his coffee but keeping his eyes fixated on the lamp above the table, where Georg read his stupid magazines and Gustav played kid games on his phone. What a bunch of idiots.

" Changed my mind about what?" I replied to Bill seconds after. He looked at me and then back at the bright lamp.

"About running after that whore who isn't any different than any other girl you have to choose from." He simply blurted out.

I smiled sarcastically at him before standing up and leaving the kitchen. If he is going to be like this, then he can. I'm not putting up with his bullshit again.

I stormed out of the kitchen back into my room. I had no energy to do anything today. All I did was fall into the bed. I truly wanted her and my shitty-ass didn't even understand why.
There is thousands of women out there, but She couldn't leave my mind.

My mind was a blur while laying in my bed. My room was also dark because of the black/dark blue sky outside of my window. I didn't like using lights that much, especially not in a time like this. If I'm honest, I always found re-thinking about life and problems comforting.

My eyes explored the deep sky while the stars began to vanish into the clouds as the sun slowly started to rise. My mind was full of her.

"We couldn't even make sense." I murmured to myself. She is a guitarist, I am a mafia boss. I would cause her to much trouble and wounds.

My gaze left the window who was surrounded by my white curtains, flying around from the wind that was entering the room from the window itself. I looked down at the mattress my body was on. There weren't much things to do today, so I thought I could rest a little. My mind was overwhelmed with the thoughts of Angela.

My eyes started to close as I melted into the pillow.

Angela's POV:

I spat out the blood from my face.

"You fucking bitch. Give me the god damn money!" The guy had lost it.
I was punched and slapped in my face hard and my lip was now split just right before my lip piercing. It hurt like hell, but I'm not an easy person.

Katya was still peacefully sleeping in the corner and it felt good that they haven't touched her. Katya could barely fight, so when she was out, she was like a heavy teddy bear.

"She's not gonna give us the money Rob. Lets just let them go and disappear." The annoyed second jerk said to the Bastard that was furious with me. Apparently his name was Rob.

"I'm not letting the money go Mark." Rob shouted. I smiled. They looked so stupid and acted like children. My head was dizzy and I thought I was gonna pass out, cause my face got hit a lot of times by now and I wasn't that strong.

My stomach twirled a little in nervousness and fear. What if we couldn't make it out of here?

I hated to think this but I needed the gang members right now. They saved me and Katya from Felix and I knew they could save us right now. I needed Bill... I needed Tom.

...

An hour passed. No one showed up, no one touched me anymore. Rob and Mark were sitting on the couch in another room, forgetting about the two helpless girls in their fucking basement. I had my cellphone still in my pocket, but I couldn't get it out of course because of my tied up hands.

I looked around for a sharp object I could use to rip the rope off but While I did, something caught my eye.
There were posters of mafia bosses all around the wall including Tom and his gang. I looked closely and every poster had some information about the mafia boss that was in the poster including what they did, their reputation and...

"Their number!" I whispered to myself in joy. As much as I hated them, it was our only way to survive. Don't get me wrong, I could rip the rope and take Sasha with me, but I was to weak to even stand up on my feet plus we had no weapons on us, and their weapons were in another room. The exist was also locked and practically right behind the TV so if we even tried to run, they would spot us just before We could touch the door handle.

There were scissors on the table and I jumped with my chair to them. The TV sound was to loud for those deaf jerks to hear me, so I successfully made my way to the scissors and started intensively rubbing the rope into them. It took a lot of work to rip the rope but I managed and I took my phone out of my pocket. My head felt so dizzy I could almost unlock my phone. I stood up and walked to the posters to get the numbers right. My legs stumbled and I couldn't keep my walk straight when my vision was all blurry and my head was spinning like hell. The pain in my lip and cheeks hurt like hell too but I tried my best for me and Katya.

I eventually typed in the number slowly because of my numb fingers and I heard the *beep* in my phone as a sight of relief washed over me. I continued to look over my shoulder to see if the kidnappers saw me but thank god they didn't. I waited patiently for someone to pick up and when Someone did, I smiled a little.

"Hello?" A deep husky voice came from the phone.

"H-Hi." I blurted out. I was so tired I couldn't even speak normally.

"I don't know who I am talking to right now, but I am Angela and I really could use some help." I added in whispers.

"Angela?" I heard the persons voice. I smiled again knowing that this person could've remembered me.. Hopefully.

"Where are you?" The person shouts through the phone.
My voice trembles, but I look out the window and notice a strip club near. I gave them all the details that were around the place I was in and they immediately knew where I was.

"S-Stay right there." They quickly said, his words stuttering. I exactly knew with who I was talking too.

My throat became dry but it was okay, Tom is going to help us.
I glanced over at Katya as she was still sleeping before I, myself, suddenly fell to the ground and passed out.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___1242 words___