Gambling Teacher

She struggled with this test the last one left in class, she struggles a lot in this class. History. Her worst subject. Everyone else has finished and left, the teacher looks at her noticing she's still testing. He sits back down at his desk for her to finish. She was failing this class miserably and couldn't understand why. But everything seemed so hard and it was. She finally finishes and she gathers her stuff and walks to his desk and hands him her test. He looks up at her and smiles softly.

"You finally finish Miss Silver?" You nod.

"Yes Sir, it was a very difficult test." He crooks his eyebrow. He shakes his head and looks at her test. Noticing that right off the bat the first 3 questions were wrong. He puts it in the stack of the rest of the classes papers. "Sir?" He looks up at her. "I was wondering if there was any extra credit I could get to do? To at least get my grade up to at least a C or D so I can pass..." she looks at him. He shakes his head.

"Miss Silver, the end of the semester is almost over, I'm afraid not. You'll just have to try really hard on you final." She look down at her shoes and sighs. He could have taken her right there, he could never keep his eyes off her. She was the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes upon. Her long brunette hair curled at her waist, her hazel eyes almost green. Her full pink lips, he wish he could just bruise them. He shakes it from his head. "You know what, maybe I'll give you a chance," he stood up and straightened his suit. "Come to the Poker Palace tonight." He smirks. "You beat me, I'll give you your extra credit to pass." She looks up at him and softly smiles nodding her head and walks out of the room. How was she going to do that? She wondered as she walked to her dorm room she shared with her best friend Bonnie. She reaches for the handle and pulls the door open. Her eyes meet hers and smiles.

"History Test?" She asked as she works around the kitchen. Flora rolls her eyes.

"Horrible." She sinks to the couch.

"What did Professor Mikaelson say about the extra credit?" Flora shakes her head.

"He wants me to meet him at the Poker Palace tonight to beat him in a game of Poker for it." Bonnie's eyes shoots straight to you.

"What!? Unbelievable. You didn't accept it did you?" Flora looks at Bonnie. "Floraaaaa!" Flora shrugs her shoulders.

"Bonnie I need this! We've played before so maybe I have a chance! This is for me to graduate, remember?" She sighs, sits down beside you and nods, pulling her into a hug.

"Be careful." Flora nods.

She goes to get ready in a small golden dress with golden heels. Curling her hair again and applying minimal makeup. She looks at the clock. 7:30. It was time to go. She grabs her clutch and walks out to Bonnie, who had Elana and Caroline over, two more of their friends, for a big science project due. Bonnie looks up and smiles.

"You look gorgeous, Flora!" The other two girls agree. She blushes.

"Soooo good luck, don't do anything any of us wouldn't do, and be safe!" Caroline added. She nods at her words and slides out of the door. She decided to just walk there, for its just right around the corner of the college campus. She arrives and look up at the huge building covered in glass and lights. Hearing the music from outside. She takes a deep breath and walks in. She looks around at all the surprising things that was inside. She finally laid eyes upon an empty Poker table with Elijah Mikaelson himself sitting at the end. She took a deep breath and starts walking towards the table. He smiled to himself as he seen her coming. So gorgeous. He just wants to pull her hair as he pounds himself into her from behind. But he keeps himself composed and professional.

She was gonna try her best for this, she knew she probably wouldn't win but she accepted the offer anyway, she knew how the rules worked, she knows the game, she played a couple times but never a actual game where there was a win lose situation, but she knew she had to try.. for her failing grade. The only thing she needs is a passing grade and she'll pass. She slid down in the chair looking at her hot History Professor. His dark chocolate eyes were a little glossed over showing that he was some what tipsy. His brunette hair gelled to perfection and his sharp jawline perfect as always with a little stubble brushed over it.