Flat as a pancake

As a humans Jane  finds herself single,alone,worked down to the bone. Short scruffy hair stuck against her head like feathers. A plain dull brown unlike her younger sister with an almost shimmery gold about hers. Dark eyes with even darker eye bags,a contrast against vibrant honey and youth. Ah yes the power of youth flows within you dear sister!

She had just gotten a surplus of commissions which she struggled to keep up with,while juggling her part time job with boring as hell collage lectures. Just one more year of suffering!Of course all of it was worth it when she saw the shimmering smile of her sister as she opened the sloppily wrapped gift. 

Three silk bows laid in a row in white,green,and pale blue.  You better bet she worked her ass off for that!   

And boy was she proud for the entire week after as her sister stated "This is the bestest gift ever,way better than all the other garbage ones !" At least that's all she heard and refused to say other wise much the the chagrin of others. Even her sister,Jude,laughed every time she brought it up. But it was true!  She was wearing the bows everyday,and did you see that with the other gifts? No didn't think so...

Plus her self exile from fan fiction was just about to end. Wasn't that exciting?  Her grin was positively beaming with joy,and finally it seemed like all the right things were heading towards her way.

Of course that was her last moments of thought as fucking Optimus Prime decided she was roadkill. 

Joy 

——

"Ok,so what your saying is what exactly?" 

"Your dead young Jane"  

"Say sike right now" 

With a heavy sigh the body formed of light and clouds lurched forward. 

"I can send you back if-" 

"Great!going back home Sweet!" The puny human spirit twirled in the air. 

"I can send you back to the living" 

"So what are you saying exactly? " 

The being sighed once again,they seemed to be doing that a lot lately. 

—-

—-

Jane was,naturally disappointed,not even that. Maybe it was just poorly hidden grief and anger. Either way thanks to this 'gods Graciousness' death apparently  was never an option. Even though she stated numerous times that without her family-her sister she might as well stay dead. 

Since you know,she had no idea who or where she would be put. Could end up a dude in prison in an alien spacecraft if the world willed it.  Not that being a dude itself was a problem. She was flexible after all,getting second chances was no joke but... 

There's no point in a second chance when everyone in the first chance is gone. 

 With a sigh the poor spirit drifted in space as the god searched for a home. 

—-

—— 

Xx xxxxxxxx 

Yo,actually drew the cover for this so proud fr 

Anyway got,back into the undertale fandom pretty neat