limerence | nohyuck

|warnings: swearing , tummy bulge , overstimulation, top!donghyuck , bottom!jeno|

How could he forget that special night that seemed to be so long ago but was just only the day before? the whole memory was engraved in his mind and would never leave even if he tried his best just once to actually distract himself with anything but that night.

But who says it's easy to do so? almost everyone can but for Jeno? it was nearly impossible to even do that , the night seemed like it will always just play no matter where the older was or whatever the older was doing , it will always just be there nagging at him like a teacher who's upset over at him for getting a problem wrong.

Just the day before , Jeno was the cocky and confident person that everyone had knew and grown to love until it hit midnight , there he was , everyone's favorite samoyed now on his knees in an unfamiliar bedroom in front of the one and only person he had found so enchanting and mesmerizing the whole entire night , his hands placed neatly on his thighs as he sat on his heels to look up at the stranger with huge curiosity and wandering lust that had filled his entire body.

The sun kissed skin boy stood in front of Jeno in such a confident manner that it made the older cower in embarrassment and shame as he watched , his face was just inches apart from the younger's crotch as he used his pointer and middle finger to tilt up Jeno's head towards him , the gaze he had as if he was trying to decide just how much he could push the older to his limits maybe even past it and have him act like his own brain dead slut.

Jeno felt his body quiver in a weird type of excitement as he swallowed harshly , his adams apple bobbled up and down nervously , his lips going dry as he opened his mouth to say something , his heartbeat accelerating in his ears as he tried to comprehend even just a word to come out of his mouth , "please..." he mumbles finally saying something in the god forsaken tension that surrounded the room for minutes.

Donghyuck or at least that's all Jeno had remembered hearing from the small and very rushed introduction they had did as the younger pushed him into a room in the very back of the house that was occupied with what seemed like the whole entire population of seoul for the party they were at , "please what jeno? use your words" he says as he lifted his right foot up and set it just directly on Jeno's crotch , letting it stay there until the older had messed up even once even talking.

Jeno let out a muffled whine as he tried his best to keep eye contact with Donghyuck , finally opening his mouth once everything that he wanted to say was gathered in an orderly manner in his head , "please hyuck... fuck me please , i need you , god i crave you" he begs in the most unholy way he could ever beg in.

and Donghyuck laughs... he laughs at how desperate the older was just beneath him , "such a shame jeno..." he says as he digs the tip of his shoe onto Jeno's  clothed cock , "undress for me like the slut you are Lee Jeno" he says in a menacing voice , making sure every word that he has said was dripped with poison.

Jeno whines once more as he lowered his head down like a dog being reprimanded , his shaking hands starting to very slowly take off the jacket he was wearing as he finally dropped it next to him , going to untuck the shirt he was wearing from his jeans , having some difficulty because of Donghyucks foot stepping on his crotch.

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow , "when i take my foot off , you have ten seconds to finish undressing and if you're not done by then , you're gonna regret it jeno" he says in a promising voice before taking his foot off and leaning against the door as he waited for Jeno , "10...9...8..." he starts to countdown.

Jeno threw his shirt to the side and fixed his position to properly take off his jeans , going back to the normal position he was in as he looked back up and over towards Donghyuck , "i'm done" he whispers just barely over an octave so he was heard , his head feeling kinda fuzzy from all the lust.