RECENT POST AND PRAISES

Reclaim Your Heart is mirroring the spiritual message of Islam : simple,profound and elevating. Through her personal and intimate journey, Yasmin Mogahed is taking along her reader in a very special way : she speaks from the heart to the heart, and succeeds in appeasing the mind. The success of this book is well deserved and this new edition (with four new chapters) is a gift, full of hope and light. This is a book helping every one of us to come close to the One, close to one's heart. Reclaim Your Heart is all about physical and spiritual reconciliation, through love and with peace. We all need it. 

-Tariq Ramadan, Professor 

"To put it plainly, this is a book that makes sense of it all. All the heartbreaks, the pain, disappointments and losses that occur are put in their place... Dare I say, you may never look at hardship in the same way again."

 -Sahil UK 

"Mogahed's work reads like advice from a wise counselor or trusted friend,allowing readers to turn its pages for solace and relief when overwhelmed by the pressures of life."

 -Azizah Magazine 

"The words in this book... have the ability to elicit tears, tears which come from knowing and recognizing the truth and then attempting to find this truth within yourself." 

–Muslim Women Exposed 

"...Reclaim Your Heart gave me a whole new perspective on the purpose of life. I don't believe that anyone who reads this book could not benefit from its wisdom." 

-SISTERS Magazine