CHAPTER 14

Inara and Zeheb talked about hours regarding things , when Zeheb's phone rang . She looked at the screen with a slight frown . It was from her Meera. Zeheb got up and went in the side to pick up while gesturing Inara that she just needed 2 minutes.

"Hello Meera...what made you call at this time?" Zeheb asked her with a whisper.

She had already made it clear that she doesn't want to talk with her when she's on a mission.

"Nothing . I just wanted to inform you that today something bad happened with Mahfuzah. A staff member in her school tried to force her but she just ran outside. On the way , she got hit by a car . Although the driver stopped the car almost at the right time , it still hit her slightly and she got injured" Meera told her making Zeheb's heart beat against her chest and her eyes got teary . She started to panic knowing that her daughter needs her but she isn't with her currently.

"Is she fine? Was she crying a lot ? Does...does she need me?" Zeheb blabbered with teary eyes. She wiped her tears with her own palm and tried to bite back a sob.

Mahfuzah was the only person she had and she can't bear to know something like this can happen with her.

"Yes she's fine now. She slept peacefully. I got a call from the hospital but it's someone related to the Siddiqui family who saved her , so I couldn't go there to receive her.  I will send a maid when one of them comes here tomorrow to receive her" Meera told Zeheb.

"No need. I will go there myself"

"But–this way your weakness could be tracked and she could be used against you in future if your identity gets exposed"Meera worriedly told her.

Zeheb became silent after hearing this . She wanted to go , but couldn't. Not because she was scared but because of the safety of her daughter.

"So what should I do huh? I can't just leave her alone in the hospital"

"Zeheb...calm down. It's not like she has never been alone . You leave her alone to stay with me the whole time . Don't worry that much" Meera told Zeheb and cut the call .

Zeheb wanted to cry at Meera's words knowing that they were true . She left her daughter at home always to just take her revenge.

"Is everything fine Zeheb?" Inara asked her and she nodded slightly.

"Why are you crying then?" Inara asked her.

"It's nothing. Inara some emergencies have come , I would be going for now" Zeheb said.

"But why are you taking such a rash decision ? Is something very serious?" Inara inquired and Zeheb nodded and started heading downstairs.

She couldn't bear the thought of losing her daughter. She wanted revenge but not at the cost of Mahfuzah. She decided to immediately go to Delhi and then think carefully about what she can do.

On the other hand.

Meera sighed and looked at the side with the corner of her eyes. Rashid was standing while holding a gun against her temple.

"So I was right after all...The little pest which Khalid didn't kill has come back to take her revenge" He said with a chuckle.