Prologue

Freya Elouise Cadmar is a girl who had always had a simple, easy life. She had average grades, didn't have many friends and had a very loving family. She never expected to have anything out of the ordinary happen to her, it was always her younger brother, Leon, that was the special one, though she would never complain. He was the one that was petrified in his first year, he was the one who had caught a glimpse of Sirius Black escaping Gryffindor tower in his second year and he was even the one who who helped harry practice to face the dragon in his third year. Nothing like that had ever happened to Freya, despite all the crazy things that happened around her at Hogwarts, she had had 4 very normal years.

But going into her 5th year, everything changed, not just for Freya but the whole wizarding world. It was all driving her crazy to the point where she couldn't take it anymore. She became reckless, getting more detentions, ditching lessons and being rude to teachers. She let herself go. In her mind, nothing mattered anymore.

But when she becomes friends with a dark haired boy and the greenest eyes she had ever seen, she vows to change. To go back to her old self, the one that could laugh and smile without it being fake. The girl who forced her brother to go on walks with her so she was up to date on everything going on in his life. The girl who she thought had died at the end of her 4th year. 
Will the make it back to being that girl? or will she crumble with the pressure of everything else changing in her life?