chapter one

After the incident with the kiel brothers Jisuk, Wooin, and Jiwoo got close to each other.

Jisuk hang out a few times with Jiwoo and Wooin. He noticed how something about Jiwoo.

Even the usually quiet Wooin noticed it too. Jisuk is still in denial about them being friends but he can't help but worry of Jiwoo because of it.

" Umm... Excuse me..."

Jiwoo look back and see a man wearing the same school uniform  as him holding a wallet. He tilt his head in confuse

"I believed this is yours.. I saw it fell down on your bag..."

The man handed the wallet to Jiwoo shyly while Jiwoo stare at the wallet on the man's hand. Jiwoo look toward his bag and saw it opening the side. He rummaged his bag and saw his wallet is gone he grab the wallet from the stranger and smiled.

"Thank you for returning it to me!"

The man blush and look away.

"It's n- no problem at all."

The man hide his blush with his hand and the other hand touch the back of his neck.

" No... It's really nothing, just be careful next time..."

" Still thank you again for returning it!!"

Jiwoo bow to the man and give him a gentle smile."

Jisuk and Wooin watch screen unfolding before them weirdly and frown.

/Did Jiwoo not notice that the man is lying?! The man clearly steal his wallet and return it to him!/

Jisuk thought with grimace.

/Jiwoo.... The man is trying to steal your attention.../

Wooin thought still in his stoic expression.

The two look at each other and nod. For the first time they agreed on some thing.

They walk toward the two and interrupt.

"Jiwoo aren't we going?"

Jisuk ask Jiwoo while glaring at the man. The said man shot an annoyed look to Jisuk.

"Who are you? Why are you interrupting us?"

The man ask while also glaring at Jisuk.

"I'm his friend, bastard and your the one who interrupted us in the middle of our hang out."

"Wait Jisuk the stranger just returning my wallet, he meant no harm !"

The stranger look at Jisuk with grimace  while Jiwoo is trying to calm them down.

Wooin who been quietly watching frown. He grab Jiwoo's uniform to get his attention to him.

Jiwoo look at Wooin and tilt his head.

"What is it Wooin?"

Jiwoo ask in his usual gentle voice.

" Are we gonna cancel our hang out today?"