:Hello?:

: The King's POV :

   Sadly I've had to do council meetings back to back nonstop all week, thankfully my brother asked if I wanted him to fill in for me. I said 'absolutely' of course, but I can't put off my duties all the time, though it is nice to take a break."

"Alright go rest brother you've earned it."

"Thank you. See you tomorrow, Eclipse."

I started to walk to my room as my knight Solar Flare walked behind me. As I reached my room, Solar Flare nodded his head at me and stationed himself in front of my bedroom door. I walked in and shut the door, almost running to flop on my bed.
As I lay there I remember a serious problem that was brought up in the most recent meeting.

"*sigh* right the demon situation. I can't rest yet. I need to go and seek this demon and figure out why he's attacking the villages." 

I quickly sprung up from my bed and went to take a shower. 

: 13-minute time skip:

I grabbed some new clothes and put them on (obviously). As I finished putting on my shoes and cloak I walked out my door.

"Your Majesty, where are you going?" Solar Flare questions 

"I know I'm supposed to be relaxing, but I must address this 'Demon problem' immediately."

"Of course your Highness, but I must insist that I go with you."

"You may, however, you must be in a disguise."

"I have just the thing, my Lord."

"Good now hurry so we may leave quickly," I told him.

As Solar Flare quickly ran off I started to head outside. It had only been a few minutes when he came out of the castle to join me. Instead of his usual gold and silver armor with Sun emblems decorated all over, he was now in simple black leather armor, he looked kind of like a squire actually, but never mind that. I started to walk straight through the village that is the closest to the castle into the forest where the demon was last spotted. Surprisingly enough the forest is quite far from the villages and castle. It took us at least two hours to reach the forest. But then…..

"MY KING! STAND BEHIND ME!" Solar Flare yelled.

I honestly try not to question him, he is very loyal and I trust him, though I would have to any way he is my bodyguard after all.

A shadowy figure suddenly appears and speaks to us.

"Well, well, well…. What have we here? King Sun and his little Knight." The figure smiles as he speaks.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Solar Flare yells.

"Hm… I'm quite surprised that YOU of all people don't know who I am."

Solar Flare grips his sword and unsheathes it. The creature quickly lunges forward and swipes at us, thankfully Solar Flare blocks the attack with a loud ricocheting sound following directly after.

"I suppose your reputation still precedes you." The monster said, slightly annoyed.

"Well, you are trying to kill us."

"*sigh* Technically I'm trying to kill you, not his ‘Royal Highness’." He answered with an exaggerated tone.

"Wait, why only Solar Flare? You shouldn't kill anyone."

He shrugs unaffected by what I said.

"Fine, how about this I let your little knight run back to the castle unharmed, but you must stay here so we may have a private meeting. ALONE."

"I WILL NOT ALLOW HIS MAJ-"

"Fine" I cut in.

"But my King, it's not safe to leave you here with him."

"I'll be fine just head back to the castle, I can't stand anyone getting hurt, plus you heard him he won't harm you or me if you go. So please, just leave." 

"Okay fine, but I'm coming back for you, your Highness." He nods then glares daggers at the demon.

I nod as he sprints back to the castle, then after he's out of sight the Demon quickly picks me up and blows some kind of mist in my face. I try to scream and get out of his grasp but my body feels limp and he's too strong. He chuckles while watching me struggle. All I can do is hope someone will come save me. 
Everything feels numb as the world around me fades to black.

Sorry It's a bit short it's 11:33 pm right now and I would like to sleep since I'm badly sunburned (no Sun did not roast me) plus, I'm just tired in general so good day and or night everyone!