Chapter 1

I was in a coffee shop when my boss called me. I took the call, grabbed my coffee and left, but as I was about to walk out the door I bumped into a stressed out looking boy which caused me to spill my coffee and fall to the ground. "Can't you watch where you're going?!" he yelled at me. "Me? Why couldn't you see me walking out that stupid door?!" The boy sighed and picked up his phone which, like mine, fell on the floor. "Just get out of the way." I also grabbed my phone. "What a gentleman." I got up myself and left the cafe while he went to an empty seat in the cafe. I groaned and completely forgot about the call with my chef. I mean what an idiot. He has eyes, doesn't he? he could have been nice or at least could've helped me up. After walking a bit I remembered that I was on the phone with my boss so I took my cell phone and turned it on to see that it's not my phone. we must've accidentally switched phones. I looked around and didn't know what to do. I decided to walk back to the café but he wasn't there so I called one of his contacts. i looked through his contacts. First i called "allison" but she answered very annoyed and when i wanted to explain what happened she said she didn't cared and also hung up so i tried someone called "diego" but he didn't pick up, then "viktor" who answered with a very calm, nice voice. I explained to him what happened and he told me that he is not at home but he still gave me their address so I thanked him, hung up and went to the address...

________________________________
Thats it for now! :) let me know if you like it and if i should continue