♡29♡

(sorry it took long, Ive had mad writers block !!!)

Jimin's eyes fluttered open as he began to wake.

He hugged closer to his duvet, but found that to be difficult, as it was solid.

he frowned and moved back to look at what had happened to his duvet, to see that it was in fact not his duvet, but the chest of none other than Min Yoongi.

his cheeks turned red as he realised he fell asleep on yoongi and backed away, checking the time on his phone.

oh, he'd only been asleep about an hour, not even.

jimin got up from his bed, letting yoongi nap longer, and going to the toilet.

once he had returned he found yoongi to be snoring quietly, smiling in his sleep.

he quietly shuffled over to the bed, got on his knees and watched yoongi sleep soundly. he had never seen yoongi so relaxed in his life, it was mesmerising.

his long, luscious lashes falling softly on his coral dusted cheeks. And his lips, flushed and soft looking, he was tempted to touch them. so he did.

his small fingers moved slowly around the edge of his bottom lip, tracing it before fake colouring in the middle space. they were softer than he imagined, not a single crack or crevice.

perfect.

his lips formed into a bigger smile, and jimin got confused as to what he could possibly be dreaming about, until he looked back at yoongi's face to realise his eyes were open, and looking right into jimin's.

startled, jimin yelped and fell back onto the soft rug, right on his bottom.

yoongi chuckled a little and helped him up, and onto the bed.

"what were you doing there jimin?"
yoongi asked, teasingly.

"n-nothing much, just looking."
he replied, not looking yoongi in the eye.

yoongi nodded as if to say 'ah i see'
and chuckled again.

"hm, jiminie, how abouts we get some lunch?" yoongi asked, changing the subject, as to not embarrass jimin further.

"mmm okay, what were you thinking, we can go look in the cupboards if you like?" jimin replied happily.

"mhm, sure, i dont know what we should have right now, so i think looking is the best option, well done jimin." yoongi said, with a beaming grin, ruffling the youngers hair, watching him giggle and blush under his gaze.