Introduction

Hello! Please read this chapter as it has all of the background info you will need to know.

This does not follow the canon. There will be some aspects of the canon so spoilers I guess. 

Adrienette already know each other's identities but are just friends. Djwifi are dating. Julerose are dating. Marcaniel are dating. Feligami will probably be introduced later. I'm still deciding whether or not I want to do Lukloe. What do you guys want? 

Zoe and Felix will be introduced later. Chloe is also nice in this fic as well as Felix. Lila is trash. Everyone knows she is a liar.

So in the story, Zoe, Juleka, and Rose are Lesbian. Marc and Nathanial are gay. Kagami is bisexual. Alix is asexual.

The book starts when Shadowmoth is a thing. The only difference is that the characters are aged up. They are 17/18 and in their last year of school.

Also, I'm Australian, and I'm not bothered doing a lot of research about how schools work in France but if something is incorrect, don't mind it. Also because I am Australian I also spell things differently I think, so again don't mind it.

The next chapters contain the profiles of everyone's twitter and Insta. They took so long and I kinda gave up on coming up with creative bios after a while but don't mind that :)

The book will contain multiple posts per chapter most of the time. Sometimes it may not because I am a very busy person. Anyway, the chapters will also vary between twitter, Insta, and messages.

That's all I have to say so enjoy :)