The video.(Chapter 1)

After A long day Peter went scrolling on youtube.. scrolling, scrolling scrolling. "PETER COME DOWN STAIRS FOR A MIN-" William screamed, or started to. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BROTHER" Peter screamed back. It was a Average day at the Ratri Clan home. Peter went back to unlimated scrolling on youtube.."i cant find anything to watch!" said peter. "ill just watch this asmr, its about 'mcdonalds' IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT BEFORE...UGH" sighed peter as he clicked on the video.  Peters life changed forever. Peter later watched every single video of the "mcdonalds asmr girl". Peter was inlove. William walked in "P-peter... you've been watching youtube for 3 days nonstop!! Are you o-" William said. Peter interrupted"T-tr-tris-trisha paytas." He said. "What the fuck!? Who is that peter!! Your apart of the Ratri Clan i- you cant be acting like this!" William said annoyingly. William stormed down stairs. Peter emailed Trisha. It was love at first sight. Peters eyes had hearts in them, love was in the Air.

Trisha opened up her laptop after a long day of filming and noticed she had an email from someone she hasnt spoken too before. *trisha opens the email* The email mad Trisha so happy.. So happy she clicked on his profile.. It was love at first sight u could say. "Hes so fine!" Trisha said while kicking her feet on her bed. Trisha Emailed Peter back and everything changed...