{s2, p33}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜New York City, New YorkDecember  {27}

New York City, New York
December
{27}

The sound of Christmas music played as I slowly woke up out my sleep. I quickly checked the time seeing it was 8 on the dot.

Today was Christmas which meant it was a big day for a family man and it was gone be a long day. It being Christmas meant our vacation was basically over since our flight is first thing in the morning.

I threw the covers off me wiping my face, me and Kaydence agreed to wake the kids up at nine. I made the bed up before heading into the shower.

After my shower I threw on this stupid ass pajama set Kaydence wanted us to wear. It was Ight, I just felt like the shit wasn't for big niggas.

The time was 8:40 and I walked into the kitchen seeing Kaydence damn near finished cooking. "I'm sorry I overslept , why you ain't wake me up"? I asked her.

"It's good bae, you looked like you was sleeping too good". She chuckled, kaydence had made grits, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and French toast.

She wanted to do a big breakfast but since the kids would only probably eat a plate and a little more she had decided against it.

The Christmas decorations in the living room lit up the house, from the lights, the stockings , the music and the big ass tree we had.

"Well I appreciate that". I told her hugging her and giving her a kiss. "Merry Christmas baby". I added.

"You gotta get the kids up and in the tub though, merry Christmas". She spoke.

"aight Ima go handle that". I told her, I woke the kids up and they were slightly grumpy until they realized it was Christmas.

I grabbed the two of them and put them in the tub, as they played with their toys I got their towels together as well as their clothes.

"Da you excited"? Caisyn asked me, "yeah, you ready to see yo gifts"? I asked him as he nodded.

"Daaaaa". Ariana yelled, "da hey". She spoke. "Wassup". I chuckled.

"Mommy". She pointed, "we finna see mama, you gotta put your clothes on". I told her.

I got Caisyn out first and wrapped him up and did the same for Ariana. I put all his stuff on from his lotion and everything and got him dressed and reciprocated that for Ariana.

"Merry Christmas mommy"!!! They both said hugging her, "merry Christmas my babies, y'all ready to eat"? She asked.

"Yes ma'am". They both said as she handed them their plates as they sat at the small table in the living room as me and Kaydence followed behind.

.

.

.

After eating the kids had a lot of family to call. Kaydence dad side had gotten them a lot of gifts as well as my side. Not to mention everybody got me and Kaydence something as well.