File #4221 - Anomaly U-34276

============================================================

Report for - 30 / 5 / 28

Saturday

---

Squadron B-34 and A-26 were sent to a house with unusual energy readings. The homeowner, Colin [Info Unavailable], was present when Unit G-154 made contact with the premises entrance. 

Through nearby or nextdoor security cameras suggest that resident Colin ignored the attempted contact. The same footage shown that resident Colin was not alone in the house. A unidentified red quadruped was seen in the building with resident Colin. It is unknown how it got inside the premises.

The only suggestion is it is related to the stray ginger cat that resident Colin made contact with two days prior.

The creature was deemed Unidentified-34276 with a file only 243 words long. 

After resident Colin and U-34276 left the house the squadrons' bodycams reported seeing a bright light coming from behind the house. And later revealed resident Colin to be carrying the ginger cat into his truck in the back. Which further proves the research team's point that U-34276 is somehow related to the cat.

The squadrons attempted to drive after him, but were caught by police. All contact with them was abandoned soon after.

Evidence suggest they drove to the neighboring forest. Squadrons A-14 to A-20 are being dispatched to explore the forest under the cover of being campers.

And chopper teams F-4 and J-72 will be watching the sky.

Signed off by [REDACTED]

============================================================

(Now that sounds better)

(Had some fun with the formal writing)