The room

"As the two entered the room, Jessica could feel her heart racing with excitement. She couldn't wait to have Taylor all to herself. She had been waiting for this moment for so long, and now it was finally here.

She walked over to where Taylor was sitting and started to softly kiss her neck.

"Taylor let out a soft moan as Jessica's lips moved down her neck. She could feel her body starting to heat up with excitement.

Jessica pulled away for a brief moment and looked deep into Taylor's eyes, feeling her heart beat faster with each passing second. "Are you ready for this?" she whispered.

"Oh yes," Taylor answered eagerly.
"Taylor's eyes filled with anticipation as she watched Jessica slowly approach her. She knew what was about to happen, and she was ready for it.

Jessica leaned in closer to Taylor and gently caressed her cheek. They were so close now, and Jessica could feel their breaths mingling together. She leaned even closer, until their lips were only millimeters apart.

"I want you," Jessica whispered softly, as her hands began to explore the curves of Taylor's body.
"Taylor's body trembled with excitement as Jessica's touch became more passionate. She could feel herself slipping into a state of pure ecstasy, and she was completely caught up in the moment.

Jessica slowly moved her hands down Taylor's body, and began to unbutton her shirt. Her breath became shallow and ragged,